Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

Discus and support Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reditboi07, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

/u/reditboi07, Aug 23, 2019
  2. EGN DRAGON Win User

Looking for Leadership spot if available.

3. Necrosed Win User

Grim Shadows Gaming Community is recruiting

Hey Need Fun & friendly people to talk/game with? Join Grim Shadows gaming community on discord. We are a 16+ clan, with 4 main games and several other games including:

Battlefield 1

Halo 5

Pubg

Conan exiles

Join our discord!! https://discord.gg/3e8CpDC
  4. BordeauxPrime Win User

Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

Hey
    MinusPopcorn136

These are three different offers you are referring to.

Subscribing to Discord Nitro will get you 3 months of gamepass or spotify premium.

EA Access can be found as an app on your Xbox.

If you have bought Discord Nitro, the redeemable code will show over at Discord, which you can fill in at the Microsoft store.
  5. RaulLadi Win User

Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

Hey, as mentioned above, I can't see the banner with the Discord logo on it.
  6. Jr Etwon Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

Thema:

Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

1. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Hey ever Discord

2. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  3. Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!: They seriously need too there has not been a new game for the last 10 years and i would personally love to play this game again!! 255441ae-1fda-46c4-8cbe-a74bb071915a
  4. Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?: Who is the blame here with the issue of transferring minecraft texture packs I paid real money for, from my 360 again paid with real money, to my Xbox one , that I also paid a heck a lot of money...
  5. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  6. Hey Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox: Could you make an option where we can have easier access to download games you've delisted. Maybe even make a sub filter category that would be great thanks. I have a few games that have been...
  7. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  9. Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.)

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.): Only want to tell you guys that you are still linking to Mixer Create (what i really miss) on the Dashboard Start Mixer Panel (Info). submitted by /u/CyTeK1978 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]