Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox x even no my tv is a 4K with 120hz...

Discus and support Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox x even no my tv is a 4K with 120hz... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox 33ef0fa3-f4e1-46c6-8bea-2b050b8ef3ef Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robbie mullin, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox x even no my tv is a 4K with 120hz...

Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox

:)

Robbie mullin, Aug 15, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Error on xb1x selecting 4k

The Xbox One X supports 120hz only at 1440p and 1080p resolutions. It does not support 120hz at 4k. So unless your TV or monitor supports 1440p resolution (many don't), you will only get 1080p when selecting 120hz.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Gaming with 4k on Xbox One S

Xbox One S and X does not support 4K at 120hz and to get 4K at 120hz you need a HDMI 2.1 port on both console and TV,

also the Xbox One S is a 1080p console that upscales to 4K unlike the One X which is 4K console.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

4k 120hz not working

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

Microsoft claims that:

"4K games with 120 frames per second are available if you have all of the following:

an Xbox Series X console

an Ultra High Speed ​​HDMI cable with support for HDMI 2.1

an HDMI 2.1 compliant TV

To enable 4K games at 120Hz, press the Xbox  button to open the panel and select Profile & System > Settings > General > TV & Display Options. Make sure your Resolution is set to 4K UHD and set Refresh Rate to 120Hz.

Note If you have an Xbox Series S console or your TV does not support HDMI 2.1, you can still enable 120Hz gaming at a lower resolution. To do this, set your Refresh Rate in TV and Video Options to 120Hz. If your resolution was previously set to 4K, the console will automatically adjust the resolution to support the 120Hz refresh rate. Otherwise, select a resolution among the available options."

if you set the correct settings and not the image or it doesn't reach the 4k resolution it is not compatible to run in this resolution on the Xbox X series.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Warzone @120 hz 1440p on Xbox One X too?

The Xbox One X simply isn't powerful enough to output pretty much any game at 120Hz, the console will be sending out a 120Hz image, but that doesn't mean that the game will be running at 120Hz.

Its like setting your console to 1080p but displaying on a 4K TV, the TV still shows a 4K image, but that's because the image has been up-scaled to fill the 4K screen.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Problème affichage 120hz

Thema:

Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox x even no my tv is a 4K with 120hz...

1. Hi a cant 4k resolution and 120hz at the same in my Xbox x even no my tv is a 4K with 120hz... - Similar Threads - cant resolution 120hz

2. Xbox 360 game download 80% and restarts to 0% or the game cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download 80% and restarts to 0% or the game cant download: hi i just purchased mafia II 2 days ago and my account region is not my real region , i can download anything succesfully demos dlc etc but that game cant download it reaches 80% and the game...
  3. cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on: my account was locked recently so i unlocked it now when i sign into the minecraft launcher i cant get into the account i had purchased minecraft on and i tried every email i have used but they...
  4. Cant login to my Microsoft or Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to my Microsoft or Xbox account: I recently tried to log into my xbox account and it required my password which i knew and typed in. But then it wanted to send a code to a phone number I no longer have access to. Now when I try...
  5. Cant play minecraft after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft after buying it: So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error:...
  6. I cant access my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my minecraft account: I transferred my minecraft account to my mojang account with a different email but now I can't log in to the account.please recover my account.Nick Shadestode d5a76f4f-5fe6-4b2b-bad0-6d963edbe00b
  7. Cant use youtube on anything xbox computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use youtube on anything xbox computer: cant use youtube on anything xbox computer exc all aps work unpluged repluged no luck did i miss somthing c8c60d9c-a47a-4a8c-9873-0e8922e50f8e
  8. Cant migrate Minecraft account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant migrate Minecraft account to Microsoft: I havent played minecraft in a while and wanted to get back into it recently. Tried to migrate my account but it gets stuck at the migrating page. I entered my account and tried to go on but the...
  9. Resolution cant go up to 1080p, loocking for solution

in XboX Insiders
    Resolution cant go up to 1080p, loocking for solution: Hi, im testing cloud gaming for 2 weeks, games run smooth no lags, good input, but te resolution cant go on 1080p, everything is a bit blurry regardless of the game or browser/app version. My...
  10. I cant change my resolution above 640 x 480

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my resolution above 640 x 480: I have a 4-year-old Xbox one s and it was working flawlessly, I turn it on today with no signal. I boot the box into a low-res-state and I get a signal. If I try to change the res to 720p, the...