Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...

Discus and support Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MissGanja98 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MissGanja98, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...

/u/MissGanja98, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...

1. Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed... - Similar Threads - week ago app

2. have an issue with XBOX 1 started 2 weeks ago, headphones dont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    have an issue with XBOX 1 started 2 weeks ago, headphones dont show up: shows muted on screen top right corner. have 2 sets of controllers and headphones, done cold reboot , updated controls, and new OS system install and still the same, powered down and off etc and...
  3. My disc is unrecognizable, but I played it a week ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc is unrecognizable, but I played it a week ago.: My game doesn't have any serious scratches. I have bought used games from gamestop. And neither worked the games are minecraft and deadrising 1 f3c17678-5229-4caa-b710-9dfdab93db91
  4. Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(: Hello, My name is Nathan! Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription, I've been in contact with support twice now...
  5. Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards: I used my VIP gems to buy 2 $5 Microsoft cards. it said 96 hours to get them it's been 9 days. I still haven't received them. 3a290ff1-546e-495a-bafe-d0018f010933
  6. Xbox still recieving at least an update a Day after leaving the insider program weeks ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox still recieving at least an update a Day after leaving the insider program weeks ago: I'm not quite Sure I posted this in the right Forum and I apologize if I have it wrong. But I left the xbox insider program around the end of May because, well, My internet speed isn't the...
  7. Sent in my elitecontroller 2 weeks ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in my elitecontroller 2 weeks ago: Hi guys, I sent in my elitecontroller like 2 weeks ago. The Status says that they solved the case and sent it back on June 4th but did not any trackingnr. I also cant track the package by the...
  8. I invited a friend about 2/3 weeks ago and he joined Xbox live and I didn’t revive my £10 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I invited a friend about 2/3 weeks ago and he joined Xbox live and I didn’t revive my £10 ...: I was meant to revive £10 for inviting a friend to Xbox gold but I haven’t received this yet. b9f82435-64cd-407a-8acf-683344114355
  9. I preordered black ops 4 about a week and half ago when am i going to be charged for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered black ops 4 about a week and half ago when am i going to be charged for it: I preordered black ops 4 on the 21st of september and have yet to be charged for the game and seeing as its about 10 days away when am i going to be charged. 0e18f529-9d88-44ed-a676-970b811266f1
  10. XBox One "recent apps" don't update - stuck on the apps from weeks ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One "recent apps" don't update - stuck on the apps from weeks ago: Is there a way to clear this cache? Is there a way to hard reset the XB1? Help! c38cc0aa-abff-4cde-8ca9-9bb8ff9af95b