Hi anybody got xcould invite From the day before yesterday they send about 15k no one say...

Discus and support Hi anybody got xcould invite From the day before yesterday they send about 15k no one say... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; From oliver submitted by /u/oliver2222 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oliver2222, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Hi anybody got xcould invite From the day before yesterday they send about 15k no one say...

/u/oliver2222, Oct 24, 2019
  2. PrimoFuSion Win User

New Xbox Dashboard to start Rolling out....from today

I got this yesterday and I was spot on with my predictions. Simple things like loading my friends list, sending party invites, and game invites are taking even longer than before. Brilliant.
  3. Jonttu93 Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

My friend on invite me he send first invite about one month a go. I talk yesterday xbox support and he say, my gamertag activate already... but why i dont get message for that??
  4. Jonttu93 Win User

Hi

Yes my friend on invite me he send first invite about one month a go. Yes i speak preview program, i talk yesterday xbox support and he say, my invite activate already... but why i dont get message for that??
  5. Capitan Pitbull Win User

Ebon Flintlock

send them a support ticket now, you have to let the full 7 days pass before they are willing to help you. i got an answer today from them but since i send it yesterday they said i had to wait untill this day was over.
  6. TexasSpartan102 Win User

Need help

My Son's xbox one console is having issues it worked just fine yesterday and now it won't let him send invites or get invites, play games, or see what his friends are saying it won't let him join parties. And this all started after the update and I had
    to put his account back on his xbox as well.
Thema:

Hi anybody got xcould invite From the day before yesterday they send about 15k no one say...

1. Hi anybody got xcould invite From the day before yesterday they send about 15k no one say... - Similar Threads - anybody got xcould

2. Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?: The menu is not working properly and the it would not scroll, so its impossible to see whats in the vault or in the preview test games. Wanted to check for Fallen Order yesterday but it did not...
  3. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

in XboX Insiders
    First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XCrazedxPyroX [link] [comments]
  4. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]
  5. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  6. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  7. Anybody wanna play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody wanna play?: Anybody wanna play? (Minecraft,XV2, jump force, and more...) 159d0e70-5af9-469a-88d4-52709466fa95
  8. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?: As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the version number and copyright. When I click on the...
  9. Anybody got a ev_bullet message on call of duty advanced warfare ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody got a ev_bullet message on call of duty advanced warfare ??: Hello there, I have been playing the single player game with no problem, until the other day when there was an update. I updated and now I cant play my single player save. it comes up with...
  10. Anybody got Battlescreen working on Win8.1 Smartglass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody got Battlescreen working on Win8.1 Smartglass?: Hi all, I'm currently trying to get Battlescreen to work (you know, the Smartglass app of BF4 where you can see the entire map) but it doesn't seem to be working. I got "Browser not supported"...