Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

Discus and support Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadiMus X, Dec 21, 2019.

1. ChadiMus X
    ChadiMus X Guest

Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas,

a whole boatload of new endgame content and skill gems etc..

I started a necro and am looking forward to mapping and running all the new content!

Have an awesome day!

:)

ChadiMus X, Dec 21, 2019
  2. ChadiMus X Win User

Metamorph is pretty cool so far, You can collect monster parts and Build your own boss!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, I don't even bother with the game, it doesn't appeal to me.
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i didn't even know that there was new content for path of exile, i'll have to check that out, i like path of exile, i don't generally get into top down looter dungeon crawlers, but its pretty good for free to play for sure.
  5. ChadiMus X Win User

What kind of games are you into?
  6. ChadiMus X Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

Hi! Im planning on spending time playing Path of Exile and Borderlands 3 and possibly the new Modern warfare!
Thema:

1. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league? - Similar Threads - Anyone playing Path

2. Has anyone’s “Play on Xbox” button stopped working on the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone’s “Play on Xbox” button stopped working on the Xbox app: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhinsFutureSB-Champs [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone gotten to play Star 99 in a public match? Mine just sits on reserving.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone gotten to play Star 99 in a public match? Mine just sits on reserving.: I've been logged in and in queue for about 15 minutes so far. submitted by /u/TheCastro [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  5. Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?: Hi all, I was wondering if project Xcloud has a limited amount of play time before your time runs out forever, or if there is no limit, and you can play as much as you desire. Thanks submitted...
  6. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  7. Can anyone else play gta i have gta via ultimate and it not letting me play. If you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone else play gta i have gta via ultimate and it not letting me play. If you can...: I been having trouble with gta via ultimate i have tried everything but nothing is working please if you know how two solve this let me know. 456aefd1-5732-4201-b808-fc950d98a93d
  8. Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else getting a lot of render flickering while playing the Minecraft RTX Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting a lot of render flickering while playing the Minecraft RTX Beta?: took several hours but finally got the beta ready to go got the "RTX ready" worlds and in ever world i went into the render distance seemed to be broken. flickered a LOT. just wanted to see if its...
  10. Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]