hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

Discus and support hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SlewedBroom4818, Feb 19, 2019.

1. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet [​IMG]
    when
    i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet

:)

SlewedBroom4818, Feb 19, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

I talk to him shop guy he say we active all codes we have
    Clearly they don't considering yours isnt activated. As stated the only place you will get it activated is at the retail outlet you purchased from. You will need to keep working with them and insist they activate the
    code.
  3. SlewedBroom4818 Win User

I talk to him shop guy he say we active all codes we have
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

The merchant forgot to activate the code before you left.
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Contact the seller of this code
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

The retailer that you bought it from will need to activate the code.
Thema:

1. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet - Similar Threads - buy xboxone gift

2. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  3. cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone: so, I got a 50$ gift card and I wanted to buy a 360 game on my xbox one, but whenever I try to "see price" it flashes an error for like a second. but I can buy xbox one games. help??...
  4. My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...: I installed the ARK game to my son this week. I bouth directly from my console and today it just dissapeared! from the Installed Games... When I seach for the game the only option is to buy it...
  5. Problem with Buy xbox360 games from both xboxone store and the wep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Buy xbox360 games from both xboxone store and the wep: when ever i try to buy back compatibility games from xboxone or the xbox.com i got this massage (Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again) i have good payment account . i...
  6. Never recieved my free game after buying a new xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never recieved my free game after buying a new xboxone: Hi, i bought a new xbobone on july 15th, and inside was a free game that we have to choose from a choice of 4, for free, i entered the 25 numbers code and never got nothing, we wanted forza 6, how...
  7. Buying a digital game with 2 xboxones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a digital game with 2 xboxones: I have 2 xboxones. I have myself and 3 kids who all have our own accounts. We have no issues with digital games on the original Xbox I bought. The newer Xbox won't let anyone play the...
  8. Want to Buy Worms battlegrounds in dutch Xboxone store but can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to Buy Worms battlegrounds in dutch Xboxone store but can't: worms battlegrounds is om sale i SAW on the dutch site Yes. Deals with Gold | Xbox Live i go to the store op my Xboxone going to buy it, but Worms no where to find in the dutch online store,...
  9. I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE: Okay as the subject states I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE originally it's for PC I'm just wondering will it work with the XboxONE if I plug it in one of the USB Sockets on the...
  10. unsure buy Xboxone Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsure buy Xboxone Help?: I can’t make mind up to buy Xbox one now or wait, I prefer Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty A. W. bundle. Can the newer xbox one systems able Upscale games In 1080p. Can I get By with A free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one gift card codes not used