Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

Discus and support Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Abudiix, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Abudiix
    /u/Abudiix Guest

Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

/u/Abudiix, Feb 13, 2020
  2. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Xcloud

Hi There,

I believe testing the game on Android and also opening up the various regions so people get to test XCloud is all in front of IOS getting the beta.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Console Streaming on iOS (specifically iPad)?

Hi, yes project xcloud will be available also for iOs in the future, but as of now they are testing it only on Android in few regions (US, UK and South Korea) and it is still in Beta. Maybe at X019 in London next week they will give us more information,
    stay tuned!
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Xcloud

Hi JesseHoward1,

I believe that Microsoft have said at a later date, so it is not clear. I hope for iOS users the wait isn’t too long but the service is still in its early stages and is still in closed beta stage.

I am in the market for a new phone and was going to get an iPhone 11 but I have decided to stick with Android/Samsung just for Project xCloud but also League of Legends is coming to Android first :)
Thema:

1. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the... - Similar Threads - guys help signed

2. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  3. can u guys help me?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u guys help me?????: hey can u give me a free 25 dollar xbox code? ill pay u back. just going through money problems and my kid's b-day is on march 1st and promised him a xbox code for his b-day....
  4. i just got banned and i dont know why can u guys help me get unbanned my gt is SurplusArrow85

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got banned and i dont know why can u guys help me get unbanned my gt is SurplusArrow85: why did i get banned because i didnt do anything and i would really like it if you guys helped me tell Microsoft what is going on b1e1a894-3362-488f-b0f2-566aee397c1e
  5. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...
  6. Can you guys help me out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you guys help me out: Hi, I’ve been with you guys for 8 years. So this past year I got diagnosed with a rare nerve disorder and I’m only 23. I can’t work, can’t really even go outside much. I have the original xbox...
  7. This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help: I recorded in game video of some stuff a guy did (gamertag: Lba44) he keeps wasting time and destroying fro other players in gears of war 4 horde mode and if you check my recording on my profile()...
  8. Guys please I have to need so much help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys please I have to need so much help!: Hi! So, I open the Xbox App in windows 10, and give me an error and I cant login! Error Code: (0x409) 0x83750007 Please guys I have to need so much Help! *Sorry for my English but I'm Italian...
  9. Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?: So basically, the Halo Spartan **** Game on Windows 10 is not signing me into Xbox live. However, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, and Age of Empires are signing me into Xbox. Can anyone help me, the...
  10. Guys, I need gamers' help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I need gamers' help!: If you agree, a pleasant surprise awaits you - a gift card for Xbox. Conversation would be conducted via Skype or Facebook videochat. If anyone ready to share his gaming experience just let me...