Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

Discus and support Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Abudiix, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Abudiix
    /u/Abudiix Guest

Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

/u/Abudiix, Feb 13, 2020
  2. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Xcloud

Hi There,

I believe testing the game on Android and also opening up the various regions so people get to test XCloud is all in front of IOS getting the beta.
  5. Panno92 Win User

Console Streaming on iOS (specifically iPad)?

Hi, yes project xcloud will be available also for iOs in the future, but as of now they are testing it only on Android in few regions (US, UK and South Korea) and it is still in Beta. Maybe at X019 in London next week they will give us more information,
    stay tuned!
  6. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

Thema:

1. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the... - Similar Threads - guys help signed

2. guys, i need some help asap, my controller doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    guys, i need some help asap, my controller doesn't work: hey guys, i tried the xbox streaming on my phone, so i connected the controller to my phone with Bluetooth and it worked fine, but after that i reconnected the controller to my xbox with a USB...
  3. GUYS PLEASE HELP ME, IT’S BEEN 2 DAYS AND MY XBOX AFTER FEW MINUTES ALWAYS FREEZE LIKE THIS...

in XboX Insiders
    GUYS PLEASE HELP ME, IT’S BEEN 2 DAYS AND MY XBOX AFTER FEW MINUTES ALWAYS FREEZE LIKE THIS...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheItalianShadowMan [link] [comments]
  4. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  5. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a
  6. Guys. I need your help. I want ti join tge sea of thieves insider programme and i cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys. I need your help. I want ti join tge sea of thieves insider programme and i cannot...: . submitted by /u/SmartIdiot502 [link] [comments]
  7. Please help guys...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help guys...: Please can someone help me im trying to find out if there is a way to see the last time i played a specific game. Ive selected the game and accessed it's hub but i can't see any info regarding...
  8. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  9. can u guys help me?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u guys help me?????: hey can u give me a free 25 dollar xbox code? ill pay u back. just going through money problems and my kid's b-day is on march 1st and promised him a xbox code for his b-day....
  10. Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?: So basically, the Halo Spartan **** Game on Windows 10 is not signing me into Xbox live. However, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, and Age of Empires are signing me into Xbox. Can anyone help me, the...