Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

Discus and support Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? f4bd3c72-1ffa-4e4c-83d0-ef6245b50c64 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

:)

DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018
  2. ambassadors lvl

Hi guys am lvl 3 in ambassadors website and when i post in the xbox forum am lvl 1 anyone tell me why ?

Junaid A Muhy, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon Won't Purchase

Hi I've been trying to purchase Forza Horizon all day and the code 80153016 comes up everytime I've completed all of the solutions multiple times please tell me how to fix I went to ambassadors now I'm worried about losing 15 dollars :/

TmD x yoduh949, Aug 30, 2018
  4. doomweevil
    doomweevil Guest

I can help, what would you like to know?

doomweevil, Aug 30, 2018
  5. Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!

6. Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?

7. Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 30, 2018
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol

bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? - Similar Threads - tell Ambassadors program

2. Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!: Hey so i have fallout 4 on my xbox one and i could accses it fine for ages, then all of a sudden its telling me to re purchase the game or use the account i installed it with. Thing is it is the...
  3. How can I tell if someone swapped out power supply brick s with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I tell if someone swapped out power supply brick s with my Xbox one: I have a friend living with me and i think he switched out his power supply brick with mine, but i have no way to identify which one originally came with mine. Please help going crazy trying to...
  4. Tell NIS America to release their games on Xbox One with XB1X Enhanced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell NIS America to release their games on Xbox One with XB1X Enhanced: Why NIS America doesn’t release many games on Xbox One. Most Xbox One anime games are Naruto/DBZ but I don’t like and obsessed with these games. I like Touhou and NIS does make Touhou games but...
  5. error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!: after downloading reddead redemption last month I get constant error messages. Currently my screen tells me Xbox Live is not working right and to contact support. When I attempt to close this...
  6. How can I tell if my local profile is corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I tell if my local profile is corrupted?: I believe the reason that I am repeatedly kicked off of xbox live servers when i open my games is that my local profile is corrupted. If this is the case, what can I do to resolve the issue?...
  7. The App Tells Me Some Weird Stuff

in XBoX on Mobile
    The App Tells Me Some Weird Stuff: some context first: I have been using the Xbox App for like 6 months, everything ok, but, this week, when I did upload a profile image from my phone, the next day it was erased (the image did not...
  8. redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...: redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says it, help as it seems impossible to make contact with an actual human! e307aedc-97ba-4530-b66e-627292779d0e
  9. bought Xbox one X, tried to load ARK survival from Xbox one, and it tells me I don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Xbox one X, tried to load ARK survival from Xbox one, and it tells me I don't own it: Bought a Xbox one X, was using a Xbox one before and playing ArK survival, once I transferred it to the Xbox one X it claims I don't own the game and wants me to buy it again!!! Please help!...
  10. Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location: All of a sudden when I try to open the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox One it tells me to go into settings/systen/language and location and update my location to my current one. My location is set...