Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

Discus and support Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? f4bd3c72-1ffa-4e4c-83d0-ef6245b50c64 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

:)

DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018
  2. ambassadors lvl

Hi guys am lvl 3 in ambassadors website and when i post in the xbox forum am lvl 1 anyone tell me why ?

Junaid A Muhy, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon Won't Purchase

Hi I've been trying to purchase Forza Horizon all day and the code 80153016 comes up everytime I've completed all of the solutions multiple times please tell me how to fix I went to ambassadors now I'm worried about losing 15 dollars :/

TmD x yoduh949, Aug 30, 2018
  4. doomweevil
    doomweevil Guest

I can help, what would you like to know?

doomweevil, Aug 30, 2018
  5. Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!

6. Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?

7. Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 30, 2018
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol

bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
  9. bowski477 Win User

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol
  10. DottierAsh193 Win User

Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!
  11. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  12. DottierAsh193 Win User

Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?
  13. doomweevil Win User

I can help, what would you like to know?
Thema:

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? - Similar Threads - tell Ambassadors program

2. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...: I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week...
  3. How to tell in my internal HDD is going bad?

in XboX Insiders
    How to tell in my internal HDD is going bad?: I've noticed a lot of lag and dashboard not loading up the pass few weeks. I had to do a hard reset Everytime I wanted to play my Xbox 1x (which also would also freeze up at 4k screen before Xbox...
  4. Xbox app telling me im not old enough

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app telling me im not old enough: I am a adult, and i have the xbox app on a ipad. My account is set as adult and not in a family group, i have the ability to create a family group upon looking in the settings area of the app....
  5. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  6. Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired: I was trying to play The Golf club 2019 yesterday and it said i needed to renew my gold, game pass ultimate or Ea Access to play. I had just played the gane a day previous with no problems. Now i...
  7. Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said...
  8. We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...: Hello all! I had two quick suggestions to help improve the Xbox One UI - 1) Right now we have a dark theme and a light theme. The light theme is far too bright for most TVs. I would love to see...
  9. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  10. When I open a disc game it tells me to re-new my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open a disc game it tells me to re-new my game pass: When i go into any disc game it says that in have to re-new my game pass or it says that there is a problem and i have tried everything and can't find a way to fix it. Please help me if you can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x box ambassadors website not workinh