Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

Discus and support Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? f4bd3c72-1ffa-4e4c-83d0-ef6245b50c64 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

:)

DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018
  2. ambassadors lvl

Hi guys am lvl 3 in ambassadors website and when i post in the xbox forum am lvl 1 anyone tell me why ?

Junaid A Muhy, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon Won't Purchase

Hi I've been trying to purchase Forza Horizon all day and the code 80153016 comes up everytime I've completed all of the solutions multiple times please tell me how to fix I went to ambassadors now I'm worried about losing 15 dollars :/

TmD x yoduh949, Aug 30, 2018
  4. doomweevil
    doomweevil Guest

I can help, what would you like to know?

doomweevil, Aug 30, 2018
  5. Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!

6. Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?

7. Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 30, 2018
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol

bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
  9. bowski477 Win User

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol
  10. DottierAsh193 Win User

Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!
  11. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  12. DottierAsh193 Win User

Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?
  13. doomweevil Win User

I can help, what would you like to know?
Thema:

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? - Similar Threads - tell Ambassadors program

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  3. If I have the same XBox One game saved to multiple external drives, how can I tell which...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have the same XBox One game saved to multiple external drives, how can I tell which...: Hi all, This may seem like a weird question, but let me explain: I split my time between two physical locations (houses) and have an XBox One console at each. I also have a 5TB external HDD on...
  4. Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...: I downloaded Shadow of Tomb raider and when I attempted to play it there is no sound. I tried other games and the sound works. Any ideas ? 767c08d9-e275-42b5-942a-07d6d916ea1d
  5. Xbox constantly tells me to delete my saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly tells me to delete my saved games: My xbox constantly tells me to delete my saved games, when I do and it restarts my xbox it then gives me an error loop to the restart or fix screen and I have to do a hard reset to get back to the...
  6. Had to uninstall games. Now xbox store telling me to buy games again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to uninstall games. Now xbox store telling me to buy games again?: Hi there, So I've had an issue with my xbox where all my games (disc and download) were "taking too long to load". I tried everything from doing a hard reset to unplugging and then resetting...
  7. Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install: I'm using the Xbox for Windows 10 Beta and I'm having a very strange problem. So, I tried launching a game several times and it didn't, so I thought I'd reinstall it to see if it would work....
  8. Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...: I have started noticeing this issue 3 times now when I have font to press the Xbox button on the front of my Xbox when I’d get to the home screen dashboard of my console there has been a delay 3...
  9. Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.: i read that a couple of days ago the delta circle got the console streaming update, but my app refuses to acknowledge this by telling me its not ready yet. im in the us on a 100+d 20u 5gh local...
  10. I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x box ambassadors website not workinh