Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

Discus and support Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? f4bd3c72-1ffa-4e4c-83d0-ef6245b50c64 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program?

:)

DottierAsh193, Aug 30, 2018
  2. ambassadors lvl

Hi guys am lvl 3 in ambassadors website and when i post in the xbox forum am lvl 1 anyone tell me why ?

Junaid A Muhy, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon Won't Purchase

Hi I've been trying to purchase Forza Horizon all day and the code 80153016 comes up everytime I've completed all of the solutions multiple times please tell me how to fix I went to ambassadors now I'm worried about losing 15 dollars :/

TmD x yoduh949, Aug 30, 2018
  4. doomweevil
    doomweevil Guest

I can help, what would you like to know?

doomweevil, Aug 30, 2018
  5. Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!

6. Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?

7. Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 30, 2018
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol

bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
  9. bowski477 Win User

Silly admins forgetting to clean up their testing lol
  10. DottierAsh193 Win User

Well, pretty much everything I should learn about it!
  11. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey DottierAsh193,

Us Ambassadors are everyday gamers just like you. We are just doing our part to go above and beyond to make the Xbox experience awesome for everyone!

Bringing the community close together is what the Xbox Ambassador program is all about.

You can do this through a number of ways such as helping player out on forums/twitter/chat, posting and sharing videos of awesome things on Xbox, helping create a positive environment and enjoyable experience for all gamers, streaming
    and play dates, or just having fun with events hosted by the Xbox Ambassadors Crew (these can range from playing with the Aces to silly Wordplay Wednesdays on Twitter!)

To me, being an Xbox Ambassador is just like being a firefighter for my community, its all about giving back to your community and making it a better place for everyone!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  12. DottierAsh193 Win User

Should I get the info in this thread or from some other web site?
  13. doomweevil Win User

I can help, what would you like to know?
Thema:

1. Hi, Can you tell me about the Xbox Ambassadors program? - Similar Threads - tell Ambassadors program

2. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  3. Is someone before contact thq to tell them about bc 360 conan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is someone before contact thq to tell them about bc 360 conan?: Hello pepole im already contact it but still no answer.is someone before contact thq to tell them about backwards 360 conan? 5c2dbb49-5266-41d3-842b-f3f3f084ac1a
  4. Please tell me. About lower compatibility.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please tell me. About lower compatibility.: I possess a game of Xbox360. Why can't I play FIFA16 and FIFA17 by lower compatibility of XBOXONE? Will a game of lower compatibility also plan to be increasing from now on? Thank you....
  5. I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team...: I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team kill and bragged about a glitch where he knows where everyone is, BEWARE OF GAMERTAG - [mod removed] I...
  6. Tell Me a Fact About Your Favorite Game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell Me a Fact About Your Favorite Game!: In Red Dead Redemption 2 you can found out what's new to the game buy purchasing news papers off vendors within the game. Cute little attention to detail I like. d7d216ef-61d6-4def-9403-25db6c1b10c6
  7. Tell Tale Into the Badlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell Tale Into the Badlands: I've been thinking of a great Tell Tale series Into the Badlands. It's a great tv show and it has amazing martial arts choreographed. What y'all think? Would it be a hit? The characters are...
  8. Tell tale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell tale: My favourite was likely The Walking Dead Season 1. The ending was incredible. Also the fake gun fight in Tales of the Borderlands was amazing. I really wish someone would pick up this genre of...
  9. when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game: when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game f6cffb4b-0df6-4fab-bee6-54eff8624bea
  10. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...: Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled last October. I tried using the support chat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x box ambassadors website not workinh