hi cant get on apex

Discus and support hi cant get on apex in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi cant get on apex get code 100 tell me what it means 9d1b8be6-e2cb-45df-a5da-7dbcb46a8afb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by philip2016ZD, Oct 9, 2019.

1. philip2016ZD
    philip2016ZD Guest

hi cant get on apex

hi cant get on apex get code 100 tell me what it means

:)

philip2016ZD, Oct 9, 2019
  2. MathsRS Win User

hi cant get on apex

Servers are Down. https://twitter.com/EAHelp
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

hi cant get on apex

Hello Philip,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play Apex Legends on your Xbox One console.

Currently there is an active service alert for Apex Legends as provided through our
    Xbox Live status on our website. We would like to recommend attempting a
    power cycle of your Xbox One console as an attempt to troubleshoot the error received.

Try this out, or select the notify me to be notified through our website or through the console about when the game is back up and running for all users.

Best wishes!
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I cant wait. Gonna be amazing and hopefully some news on if they are adding anything new to Apex
  5. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  6. Alliance United Win User

Forza Apex???

Thema:

hi cant get on apex

1. hi cant get on apex - Similar Threads - cant apex

2. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  3. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  5. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  6. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  7. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  8. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  9. I cant login in forza Horizon 3, forza Hub, Apex, nothing!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login in forza Horizon 3, forza Hub, Apex, nothing!!: Hi, I have Forza Horizon 3, apex, but no in this account. I'm posting with this accont because i cant post fórum with my other, i dont know why!!! Well, every times i try play forza, the game...
  10. Cant download Forza 6 Apex from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza 6 Apex from Windows Store: I tried everything to download Forza..before i had problems with strange laggs so microsoft consultant suggest me to reinstall the game so i did it. But when i wanted to download it back i get two...