Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...

Discus and support Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages 16-18. You must play a lot of XBOX LIVE multiplayer,and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrypticNerd, Jul 7, 2014.

1. KrypticNerd
    KrypticNerd Guest

Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...

Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages 16-18. You must play a lot of XBOX LIVE multiplayer,and must have a high quality mic, and you must be a team player.(NOTE ONLY FOR XBOX ONE)

My GT /Steam ID on PC i will probably only play free to play/indie.

Games i play on XBOX ONE

1 Watch Dogs Xbox One

2 Metal Gear Solid Xbox one

3 Battlefield Hardline Xbox one

4 Titanfall Xbox One

5 Metal Gear solid Phantoms Xbox One

6 Rainbow Six siege Xbox One

7 The Division Xbox One

8 Much Much more!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Leave your GT down below/Please keep replying to keep on Top!!!

:)

KrypticNerd, Jul 7, 2014
  2. Xbox one - Dayz fanbase

Good for you and everyone you know. I asked everyone on my friends list and surprisingly, almost all of them are getting the X1. Some aren't just because of price and staying with the 360 for now. Go over to the PS forums and start making new friends on
    the PS+. Not trying to be rude either, just you probably want to post this in the PS forums to find new friends to play with.

ShadowChaser36, Jul 7, 2014
  3. Looking for some new friends to chill with on Xbox Live...

Yo Wassup my fellow Xbox Live Community Members! My name is
    and I'm very new to Xbox Live community forums and I am looking forward to make some new friends that share the same gaming characteristics as I do! So I have decided to make this page that primarily focuses
    on Xbox Live users making some new friends that is looking for some action in games such as
    Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto and
    etc. Also this is a good way to meet up with thrillseekers, sociable people and more!

[ALSO BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHO YOU'RE GOING ADD BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF CREEPS THAT CAN HAUNT YOU SO I SUGGEST THINK BEFORE YOU ADD THE RIGHT PERSON ON XBOX LIVE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN
    DANGER! THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK, SKYPE OR ETC. THIS IS A COMMUNITY FORUM WHERE PLAYERS JUMP IN THE ACTION ON XBOX LIVE!!]

Don't forget to leave your
    Gamertag on the comments below so people can add you so you can start meeting up and playing with them at the same time as a crew! Or feel free to add me!

Sincerely,

XxElBigMex913xX, Jul 7, 2014
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Why is the enforcement team ban people for simple swear words?

You need to remember that there are all ages on Xbox Live. Some older like me and some much younger like pre-school children. Xbox Love is Rate E for everyone even though there are games that have different rating. You need to remember that you need to
    play and communicate at the E rating. This is what the code of conduct is trying to live up to and when you signed up for an account, you agreed to the conditions.
  5. rockanthem23 Win User

Add me

Hi I'm 14 and I'm new to Xbox live as well I play minecraft, rayman etc and I just sent you a friend request, I need friend too to play multiplayer
  6. ALFIE EAGLE 8 Win User

Hi my son is 9 and he is looking for children his age or younger to play Minecraft with.

Hi, my son is 8 he is new to xbox live and would love to have some friends his age to play minecraft with. His gamertag is , he doesn't have a mic yet, would it be ok if we send some friend requests?

Thank you
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

Online Play and Microsoft Family

The age Xbox accounts turn into adult is 18 (19 in Korea). This can not be done before that because of how age is permanently connected with the first age you put in when creating the account - so you can change your microsoft age but that won't change your
    xbox account age.

Yes, your adult account will need to change some settings if you are currently on a child/teen account.

Have the adult on the adult account go here
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
    and click on the child's account and allow the option on the first page called "Share stuff people make (Xbox 360: Member Content)" to everyone (must be everyone). Also, on the first page, "Others can communicate with voice,
    text, or invites" to Friends or Everybody. And on the xbox one/windows 10 tab the second option down, "Join multiplayer games", enable that. And then log out and in on the account in question on the console/device and that account can play online.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

LFG XBOX one - Is there a way to stop LFG Posts from being sent to friends?

Hi Schn0z,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. The only way to stop this would be the friends need to disable this in their privacy settings. In the Xbox live privacy, under view details and customize there is communication and multiplayer. They would
    need to select the one others can communicate with voice, text, or invites to something else.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ... - Similar Threads - everyone LIVE community

2. Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!: I want to write to Microsoft about awful idea to get away Xbox Live Gold from Russians and people from other countries. Microsoft, what did you think, when you managers was looking to new...
  3. Hope everyone is living life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hope everyone is living life: Hey how is everyone just living the good life.just wanted to say im shocked how far xbox has come.about 11 years ago i could smell the beauty of Halo combat evolved case in Halo, 2 still case it...
  4. Everyone Should be able to play Battle Royale without Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone Should be able to play Battle Royale without Xbox Live: As you do not need PlayStation Plus to play Battle Royale I think it should be the same on the Xbox platform. Bill’s the richest in the world anyway what more does he need ???...
  5. KICKED FROM XBOX LIVE (EVERYONE WAS!!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KICKED FROM XBOX LIVE (EVERYONE WAS!!!!): So 11:00PM EST 2/21/2014 Was randomly kicked off xbox after trying to send several messages out to friends, and i got back on got Error Some Content may not be able to use, blah blah crap then all...
  6. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...
  7. To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live: I have been having the same issues. To fix the issue however, Log out of your profile, click both bumpers, both triggers, and the Y button at the same time to refresh the dashboard, and then log...
  8. Xbox should give everyone an extra day of gold every day live goes down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox should give everyone an extra day of gold every day live goes down.: Seriously. This happens so many times a year now that it has because a serious issue. 2f625922-950a-4dd5-a6f7-effaaa08776f
  9. Xbox Live Friends List - Showing everyone as offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List - Showing everyone as offline.: Last night my Xbox Live Friends List was showing people as 'online' and 'last seen online...' like normal. This morning I turn my Xbox on and all my Xbox Live Friends List just says 'offline' not...
  10. how do i appear offline to everyone but friends on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appear offline to everyone but friends on xbox live: how do i appear offline to everyone but friends on xbox live 5937f8dc-b98d-4358-8cad-b10a6a13b1f2