Hi Everyone i need help

Discus and support Hi Everyone i need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The account i am using is a old one i made years ago to play minecraft with my friends the thing i did wrong is that i put a fake email and now after 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexlove100, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Alexlove100
    Alexlove100 Guest

Hi Everyone i need help

The account i am using is a old one i made years ago to play minecraft with my friends the thing i did wrong is that i put a fake email and now after 3 years i want to get the account back to get my gamer tag to pass it to my new email and thats where i
    have my problem my account is locked or something and i need to get a code and when i put the email i think is the account backup or something i don't get the code and its ***** five letters so it has to be the one i am putting so i don't understand why it
    won't send and not only that i have two choices and its either recover my account and transfer it to my new email or buy a new gamertag and pass the old one to my new email if that works wish i don't know please help.

:)

Alexlove100, Jan 3, 2018
  2. KikeEriz
    KikeEriz Guest
    hi, I need help!!

Hello, I'm from Mexico and I have an xbox one with an Xbox Live subscription.

according to me, I had already canceled my renewal of xbox live, but when I go back to xbox, it still appears that I can play online, I've been almost 2 months like this and I do not know what to do, I'm afraid that they will charge me credit card

another thing

in my xbox I have a friend's account, but I'm sure he's not paying xbox live, because I was the one who was giving him my subscription so he could play for free

maybe I'll take a roll, so my friend pays and now I play for free

but I'm not too sure about that

there is some staff here who can help me

I do not know if there is a number to contact me with xbox and help me

The truth is that I am worried because I do not have money in my bank card haha

KikeEriz, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Hi Everyone! Hi Everyone i need help :)

i have halo reach gears 3 mw3

i'll add u

LeBaNeSe BoY x3, Jan 3, 2018
  4. WPAK Win User

hi everyone

Hi there,

-

the red light on the power brick might indicate a power brick failure, to determine that try the possible solutions in this No Power Solution link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-no-power-solution

-

It will have some things to try and the steps you will need to take when they fail.

Like requesting a replacement power supply etc.

-

Let us know the results
  5. Laska-94582D95-9955- Win User

hi everyone

If I was you I would definitely take it back to the shop with receipt and all equipped items and ask them to check it out. If they can't fix it or find the problem you should be under warranty :) Hope this helps
  6. LeBaNeSe BoY x3 Win User

Hi Everyone! :)

i have halo reach gears 3 mw3

i'll add u
  7. RaisedHercules Win User

Hi Everyone! :)

Hello fellow gamer... always looking for others who play Gears of War 3.. I play often with other friends and we play to have fun first ! I just got Saints row the third (well months ago ) just haven't got into playing it yet so if ur looking for someone
    to go fragg some enemies in either game , feel free to add me...
  8. XBL Prophet Win User

Hi everyone, need help with some achievements if anyone could help?

Thema:

Hi Everyone i need help

1. Hi Everyone i need help - Similar Threads - Everyone need help

2. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  3. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site: Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass
  4. EveryOne needs to read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    EveryOne needs to read this: so I have sent my Xbox for repair over 4 times and every time it comes back I have the same issue within 24 hours please veiw the youtube link https://youtu.be/NP5eArt4lho...
  5. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE: PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS 4aa3e011-b307-440e-983d-cf2128d43e77
  6. Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...: Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages 16-18. You must play a lot of XBOX LIVE multiplayer,and must have a high quality mic, and you must be a...
  7. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000
  8. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  9. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...
  10. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?: I am looking for a new open world game since I am getting ready to finish Fallout 4. I have played all the GTA games, but have never played a Far Cry game. Since I got burn't out with GTA since I...