Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems ...

Discus and support Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DR NAKI, Mar 6, 2014.

1. DR NAKI
    DR NAKI Guest

Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems ...

:)

DR NAKI, Mar 6, 2014
  2. Update your payment ?! (Hacked wrong information)

One day I logged into my account and It said I couldn't log into Xbox Live unless I updated my payment information.

I wasnt able to fix it for a while cause my emails were messed up since I was hacked at the time, so I went to go update my payment information but everytime I try to edit the information on the console it doesnt let me, it only lets me access the Name and
    Security code. I was still able to finish the process though and it would say that my payment has been updated but even when I do that it still says I need to update it.

I've tried doing it here on Xbox.com but it always says there is an error when I try to manage the payment and billing information.

( The billing information is wrong because ive got hacked also ) Is there anyway to change to Billing Information to a different country ? And how should I update my payment options?? PLEASE HELP. (xbox360)

lonelysailors, Mar 6, 2014
  3. Koonsiphers
    Koonsiphers Guest
    Error messages when trying to update my billing options

Can someone from Microsoft or xbox please help me? I haven't been able to access my xbox live account. It says that my billing information needs to be updated. And that my membership has been suspended. But, when I try to update my payment information,
    it displays a message stating that the service is unavailable and displays an error code. Then, I try to update my account using my mobile device and I receive a message that says something like "you found a glitch. That shouldn't have happened." again, with
    an error code. I can't seem to update anything. I just want to use my xbox live... I have a pre-paid card. I can input my new debit card.... Please help.

Koonsiphers, Mar 6, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Can you try clearing our browser's cache, closing it and re-opening it and trying again?

Also try a different browser. Let us know how you get on.

If you are trying to achieve a specific task (eg turning off auto-renewal) and the website faults are preventing you, go ahead and get in touch with Phone Support too so that they can help you complete the action.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Mar 6, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems to always take me to a error page and this is what is says, please help

Can you try clearing our browser's cache, closing it and re-opening it and trying again?

Also try a different browser. Let us know how you get on.

If you are trying to achieve a specific task (eg turning off auto-renewal) and the website faults are preventing you, go ahead and get in touch with Phone Support too so that they can help you complete the action.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Insan3flam31 Win User

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Just saying, that doesn't with just billing. If I try to go pretty much anywhere on Xbox.com it just says that. I can't access any page that has anything to do with my account.
  7. MHB SE Win User

Error code, cant update my credentials and more

Update: The error code, or whatever it is, changes everytime I try to do something on Xbox.com. Basically I can't acces any personal information.
  8. aYo X iTzSway X Win User

why cant i send a message

hi guys, i need help, everytime someone sends me a message on xbox one and i try to reply i cant it says messaging isnt working for your account go to xbox.com/fix message but i dont see anything on tellin me how to fix it
  9. Scotbr Win User

Account blocked...support sent me here.

Solution 1 - I'm not trying to purchase anything, I'm trying to change my Music Pass subscription. In trying to figure out why I'm getting the message "This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to
    www.xbox.com/support", I was told by xbox.com/support that my account is "blocked" and that I should post to the forum to find out why (which seems odd).

Solution 2 - I have verified my information and I have not been blocked from purchasing items or having my current subscription auto billed so I have my doubts this is about my billing information.

Solution 3 - I have been getting this message for two days.

Solution 4 - I have tried to contact you, xbox support chat, the phone number on support.microsoft.com, and the xbox support number that was provided by xbox support chat and have gotten nowhere.

Suggestions?
Thema:

1. Hi everytime i try to access my billing information or anything like that xbox.com, it seems ... - Similar Threads - everytime try access

2. Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...: [img] I need much help problem is in the subject 9dfb0d87-b628-4b71-85f3-9cf0a819f290
  3. I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today.: I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today. Please help me. I have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription and need this working on my PC. How can I resolve this issue?...
  4. Everytime I try to login on the xbox app on windows 10, the sign in window closes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to login on the xbox app on windows 10, the sign in window closes...: I cant sign in on any service that uses an xbox or microsoft account. Example the new minecraft launcher with minecraft bedrock and java and xbox app d95fa157-f6e7-4080-97cf-959550f9871b
  5. Everytime I try to install a game from PC Game Pass, I get the "0x80070032" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to install a game from PC Game Pass, I get the "0x80070032" error: I always get the same "0x80070032" error everytime I try to install a game with PC Game Pass. Then I restart the computer, reinstall the Xbox app or do anything that the support tells me to do and...
  6. I get error code 0x80073d05 everytime i try to install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code 0x80073d05 everytime i try to install Halo Infinite: Everytime Infinite gets to 49% I get the error code 0x80073d05. I've looked up a ton, tried uninstalling and reinstlling gaming services, the xbox and store apps, and a few other things as well...
  7. Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...: submitted by /u/Rootofallevil1927 [link] [comments]
  8. Everytime i try to type it wont work. This icon pops up instead.

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime i try to type it wont work. This icon pops up instead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MaDWaSTeD [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one: startup error - Everytime I try to switch from retail to Dev mode, it takes me to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one: startup error - Everytime I try to switch from retail to Dev mode, it takes me to...: Anyone else facing this issue? submitted by /u/singhshiv25 [link] [comments]
  10. Everytime i try to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 it stays on the spinning image...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i try to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 it stays on the spinning image...: I log into my new microsoft account on my ps4 but as it tries to connect everything disappears and i just watch the nether home screen. 7ef0d261-27a5-4ce8-9bf2-b7cc28d7b917