hi from uk.we are new to x box,hope to find new friends worldwide..the family are ready to go.

Discus and support hi from uk.we are new to x box,hope to find new friends worldwide..the family are ready to go. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; om uk.new to x box.looking forward to find new friends worldwide,my family are ready to learn. 0ef4551d-948f-417d-b44d-b369d47661d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SplittingEntree, Mar 7, 2015.

1. hi from uk.we are new to x box,hope to find new friends worldwide..the family are ready to go.

om uk.new to x box.looking forward to find new friends worldwide,my family are ready to learn.

:)

SplittingEntree, Mar 7, 2015
  2. BeauCEP
    BeauCEP Guest
    need fiend join

Hi everyone,

i new x box this first game play.. since find friend join me hv fun.

BeauCEP, Mar 7, 2015
  3. goody183
    goody183 Guest
    Master reset????

I purchased an xbox 360 go pro with a 20 gig hd, from a friend. how do you do a master reset??? ive tried to set up the box how i want it and i cant get into family content to do a system set up. Any suggestions??? I am so new to x box

goody183, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Mockpity Win User

In response to the ridiculousness of as game sharing with X-box One

Thanks, this clarified things for me. Perhaps I have been listening to my friends/family talk about the negative aspects of the new X-box.
  5. DRBMiller Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (13 March - 15 March 2020)

New Ori is now ready for me to play tonight. Loved the first game, and the trailers. Its x box presentations were amazing. Certainly looking like one of the best family games of recent years.
  6. themann2488 Win User

Hi New to X box and Consols

well since it's already bumped may as well add something useful there are some free arcade game you can download. Harm's Way, Aegis Wing, Doritos Crash Course, Looks like your a silver but if you go gold Happy Wars is another but its only online multiplayer
    have fun.
  7. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

May I recommend standing in game and looking at the back covers of some games until you find what you like? seams to be the best way if you have no idea in terms of genre, but what ever you like, have a look at GTA IV, it has shooting, driving, flying helicopters...
  8. Doogerie Win User

This is very true i tryed the preview and that wa really good. on the subject of call of duty does anyone remeber the ORIGNAL andthe premis I loved that game the add on pack introduced jeeps and thanks and stuff to some of the bigger maps I think hr old
    game is in some way better then moden war fair. alos I think that the Traler was better too .

Here is a link to the origanal COD Trailer: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbkNO5nw9I&feature=fvsr]

and the new one:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjCdN_rWCE]

which on do you prefer
Thema:

hi from uk.we are new to x box,hope to find new friends worldwide..the family are ready to go.

1. hi from uk.we are new to x box,hope to find new friends worldwide..the family are ready to go. - Similar Threads - are box hope

2. X Box One X - 1440p @120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X - 1440p @120Hz: Hi Everyone, I've been working on getting a proper monitor for the 120Hz @1440p resolution & frame rate settings for my X box One X, and after shopping through 4 different monitors, discovering...
  3. Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...: I would like to link my epic games account to my x-box account both of which use my e-mail address. I have followed the instructions on the epic games website, however fortnite does not give me...
  4. Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost: I have some questions and concerns regarding the gold to ultimate conversion and the promotional rate. I just renewed my gold subscription (two days ago) and today I saw the promotional rate and I...
  5. Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide): Hi, I've been using my android box for a while now with OneGuide and it was working perfectly fine. Probably a month ago it just stopped working. When ever I try to switch to my Android box using...
  6. X Box not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box not turning on: When I go to turn my X Box on I click the button and the power button lights up and makes the noise as if it's turning on but after like 1 second it immediately turns off. I've tried everything...
  7. saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]: Tenho o x-box já há algum tempo. Ontem fui baixar um jogo, muito pesado e durante o processo de baixar o jogo o console aparentemente passou a não enviar mais sinal para a televisão. A televisão...
  8. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  10. THE ORANGE BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE ORANGE BOX: Hi. I am trying to purchase the orange box from xbox marketplace on web browser to play on my xbox one. i have tried 2 cards but it just says “ sorry, not available at this time”. Any ideas ?...