Hi Game problem ı need you pls

Discus and support Hi Game problem ı need you pls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my gta5 started and wait screen 10 seconds later and open menü error is game game is hang out game ım nedd you my english is bad but my launguge not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyperTreash, Jun 16, 2019.

1. HyperTreash
    HyperTreash Guest

Hi my gta5 started and wait screen 10 seconds later and open menü error is game game is hang out game ım nedd you my english is bad but my launguge not different you ım from turkey

:)

HyperTreash, Jun 16, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello HyperTreash!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about he issue that you're experiencing with your GTA5.

Go ahead and perform a
    hard reset and power cycle
    of your console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it

shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help, I would suggest uninstalling / reinstalling the game. Try that and let us know if it helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. marsmello2625 Win User

Error code

hi, ı am updating my xboxone s first step could nt

Finish and show black screen like this error code pls help me.

Error code: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90060007 bkg
    for me also same problem . it is showing 3 codes

help???????????????????
  4. Cnky12 Win User

Forza Games Online Problem

I have same problem, ı membership live gold 12 month. but ı can't play online games :(
  5. Emrenass Win User

Gears of War unrecognized disc?

yes other games work but ı talk so many people who has this problem with geow and some of them think that this a old game and updates make it
  6. MissGeekness Win User

Strona Xbox.pl tylko na początku w języku polskim. (Mod Translation: The site Xbox.pl only at the beginning of the Polish language.)

Hi,

What language code do you see in the url ?

When the page is in polish it should have pl-pl.

If the game page says en-us (or something like that) try to change It to pl-pl.

Does this work ?
Thema:

1. Hi Game problem ı need you pls - Similar Threads - Game problem need

2. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  3. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  4. Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP: ive been having a problem playing certain one x games. For example assassins creed odyssy will run just fine but on the display a black cloud will “bleed” across the screen. There will so be...
  5. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  6. Problem with online gaming - lags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with online gaming - lags: Hello, I have problem with online gaming. I play online game and every 5 seconds is 1 second lag. I dont now what I can do :/ NAT type is Open and Internet is fine. Download is 14 Mbit/s and...
  7. The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...: Would be great if someone at Microsoft would take the time to fix the connectivity problems with the Bingo server. b4518fa9-740e-4eee-b49b-d58eb4313634
  8. Problem with connection in games very lags.i need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with connection in games very lags.i need help.: Problem with connection in games very lags.i need help. Only with the games of ae games be08452c-cca6-4094-8a55-c5dd95d0ad50
  9. Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.: Hey guys I recently picked up a Game Capture HD, and it came with no manual since I did get it used (used once all components were included). I hooked it up to, I think a 22 in Sceptre LCD TV. I...
  10. Need for speed rivals save game problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need for speed rivals save game problems: the game need for speed rivals, are three times that I starts from level 8, which is happening to my Live profile of the game? Last time I got up to level 18 fugitive mode, I caught the...