hi how do i get a chat with tech support

Discus and support hi how do i get a chat with tech support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i was wondering how do you get a chat with tech support 06b48554-8696-4717-8601-e5bd917ee029 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielBrizzio, Jun 12, 2019.

1. hi how do i get a chat with tech support

hi i was wondering how do you get a chat with tech support

:)

DanielBrizzio, Jun 12, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

This is the easiest way to communicate with Microsoft IMO
  3. SwampyDesert70 Win User

4. ShaneDirks Win User

Windows 8/Smartglass/Xbox video "Play to"

I actually already tried that. That's what I managed to get out of tech support chat or ambassador chat or whatever its called. (side note: I talked to both windows 8 and xbox tech support, and both of them referred me to the other saying it was "outside
    their realm" since it involved both windows and xbox. Get your stuff together microsoft!)
  5. Coyote Ver 3 Win User

Borderlands The Pre Sequel Unable to download DLC

Good luck with tech support. It took a 2 hour chat with them to get it resolved.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Numerous questions about the One. Please help.

When the ONE launched I sometimes had problems getting party chat to work for all the party.

However recently it's worked fine and I regularly head into "Battlefield 4" with a full squadsworth of XBox LIVE Party Members, all of which are chatting.

You might want to try and get some support from XBox Tech Support.

There's a link to Support at the top of this page.

Give them a go and let us know how you get on.

It may be to do with settings for your internet or other stuff that's causing the problem.
Thema:

1. hi how do i get a chat with tech support - Similar Threads - chat tech support

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.: I tried to play minecraft with my mates (we all used the windows 10 edition) and realized my chat messages wouldnt show, nor can i see their ingame chat messages. Browsing the internet i found a...
  3. Xbox Game Chat isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Chat isn't working: Hi all, I can't seem to get any sort of chat working via Xbox for PC. I can't hear anyone in Sea of Thieves and they can't hear me. Similarly, I'm shown as muted in Halo Wars 2. I'm able to...
  4. Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends: 2019 and we all still gotta pay just to play online or chat with friends via party. Only thing keeping me on the subscriptions is my budget. As soon as I have enough for a pc, I'm gone....
  5. Party chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat problems: When i start a partychat my friends cant hear me but i can hear them. All off my settings is normal and my mic is not on mute. I bought a new controller but that did not help. You guys got any...
  6. Xbox one chat problema

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chat problema: No tienen problemas con los chat de xbox no me notifica el mensaje y borro las conversaciones y ahí mismo siguen como que no los he leído ese problema me dio haces una semanas y seguimos con lo...
  7. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...
  8. Live Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Chat: I have a question about some unauthorized charges on my debit card and need to know how to reach live chat. Thanks in advance. f651f3f5-51e9-4d85-add6-fac664a0cdf0
  9. 5 tech chats and still "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - error 8015190E when trying to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    5 tech chats and still "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - error 8015190E when trying to ...: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Southern California Modem brand & model number: Motorola SB6141 Router brand & model number: Dlink dir-655 How many consoles do you have...
  10. the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    the tech support chat box keeps going blank while I'm chatting with a representative and ...: I was In the middle of having my problem of transferring my gamertag to a different Microsoft account and I had just gotten the Microsoft support code from my email and gave it to him but then the...