Hi I can no longer chat in Minecraft? Is this a global problem?

Discus and support Hi I can no longer chat in Minecraft? Is this a global problem? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can no longer send or receive any chat on any server in Minecraft. Got no warning or anything. Any help? 27591ed1-dfa4-48a1-a3e1-b3f5887877d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TimmyP, May 27, 2022.

1. TimmyP
    TimmyP Guest

I can no longer send or receive any chat on any server in Minecraft. Got no warning or anything. Any help?

:)

TimmyP, May 27, 2022
  2. TimmyP Win User

Done that a few times, nothing. It seems I have had the ability to chat taken away despite no warning or indication.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, Timmy try accessing to privacy settings for your Microsoft account and allow everything, do the same on Online safety for Xbox 360, and Xbox Series X/S One and Windows 10 Online safety:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could you try create a new local user on your PC, then open Minecraft launcher on the new user, sign in with your account and tell me how it goes?

Another thing to double check if maybe there is a bug with the actual version of Minecraft Bedrock is log in with another account and see how it goes
  5. TimmyP Win User

Yeah its still happening. Like I lost the ability to chat (or see chat) in real time the other day. I thought it came back because the 3 second restriction was imposed that blocks spam, but again it isn't today. I can "spam" and then get kicked for spamming, even though my messages dont appear on the server chat.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is this happening on console or PC?
Thema:

1. Hi I can no longer chat in Minecraft? Is this a global problem? - Similar Threads - longer chat Minecraft

2. [Help needed] Xbox Party Chat no longer connecting since recent outage

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Help needed] Xbox Party Chat no longer connecting since recent outage: Since Tuesday my Series X has not been able to connect to any Parties. It enters the party but says "Connecting" and eventually hangs and autoquits. Prior to this issue, no changes were made to...
  3. Can longer use Home Theater and also wired mono chat headset

in XboX Insiders
    Can longer use Home Theater and also wired mono chat headset: Something has been changed for the worse. I used to be able to have Dobly Atmos output via HDMI and also plug in my mono chat headset. Game audio through my home theatre and voice chat in my ear....
  4. Chat ban lasting longer than supposed to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban lasting longer than supposed to.: My father's account got chat banned on 11/17/2020 and it was supposed to end on 11/18/2020 but it has been five days and he still cannot send messages and such. Is there any way to fix this or get...
  5. I can no longer hear chat by players, but I can hear all the gaming sounds clearly

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer hear chat by players, but I can hear all the gaming sounds clearly: I can no longer hear the players on Cold War, I can hear all the other gaming sounds and I have tried all the posted fixes. I have new Razer Thres... CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR...
  6. Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures: Hey so I have all of the correct settings on under broadcast in the audio settings and capture settings but for some reason the game chat, neither any my mic or any chat/mic from anyone in party...
  7. Headset mic no longer working in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic no longer working in game chat: None of my headset mics are working in game chat. They work fine for sound and in party chat, in game i can hear other people and the game audio settings register my mic is working, but noone...
  8. Lets us record longer clips and include voice chat

in XboX Insiders
    Lets us record longer clips and include voice chat: Let us record longer and include voice chat in pur clips. I heard it so mich every time me and my friends have a funny moment we're just like: "I wish that it recorded out voices". Please update...
  9. Party Chat no longer works when switching to Game Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat no longer works when switching to Game Chat: It looks like switching from Party Chat to Game Chat is broken right now. Whenever I switch back to the party chat the profile pictures of other party members are blacked out indicating that they...
  10. Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message,...: In the Xbox App for Android, the chat window on my Samsung J7 only displays a long string of text as I type (it no longer vertically scrolls while I type) and it no longer responds to the new...