Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

Discus and support Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSorrowful, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about depression & anxiety rather than play games. I'd love to be sponsored by Xbox All Access Pass and in between musings of my progress I want to polish my Street Fighter skills a little.

Right now I have PS2 & PS3 & PS4 and feel betrayed that Sony released the PS4 without backwards compatibility. I was a fan for awhile but I loved Sega Saturn & Dreamcast more. For me Xbox might be the wave of the future. I cannot afford any of the stuff needed to stream with (a webcam or game capture device or even a decent headset) so that's why I ask for sponsorship.

submitted by /u/TheSorrowful
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSorrowful, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

1. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox. - Similar Threads - streaming show Twitch

2. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  3. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...: I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview...
  4. I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Beetlesnapper [link] [comments]
  5. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  6. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  7. Xbox app stream button not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stream button not showing up: Hello, i am asking for support because when i open the xbox app and try to stream my xbox, I can't see the stream or test streaming option, here's a screenshot https://imgur.com/9f2rJme...
  8. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...
  9. Twitch not showing videos/streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch not showing videos/streams: The twitch app does not load any stream I want to watch it's like it gets stuck trying to load the ads. It loads chat fine but no stream or video, if I bounce around to different streams sometimes...
  10. Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay: Hi all, I recently picked up a kinect. The video while streaming does not show on my screen. All i see is the icons. I see that it is recording the video only during playback of the...