Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

Discus and support Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSorrowful, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about depression & anxiety rather than play games. I'd love to be sponsored by Xbox All Access Pass and in between musings of my progress I want to polish my Street Fighter skills a little.

Right now I have PS2 & PS3 & PS4 and feel betrayed that Sony released the PS4 without backwards compatibility. I was a fan for awhile but I loved Sega Saturn & Dreamcast more. For me Xbox might be the wave of the future. I cannot afford any of the stuff needed to stream with (a webcam or game capture device or even a decent headset) so that's why I ask for sponsorship.

submitted by /u/TheSorrowful
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSorrowful, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

Xbox Streaming

The only platform you can stream directly from the XBox for is Mixer. Would be nice if you could stream to YT and Twitch without a capture card but currently you can't.
  3. ConnorGunningham Win User

Streaming your video game feed + youtube

I found a video on YouTube of this guy showing me that if you are on a computer and live, go to your video manager on twitch and highlight the whole stream then post it to YT

Here is a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-nJ5qJqmY
  4. TriCyclops Win User

Why the different lauch dates`?

It's really dumb. It's all over Twitch and Social Media, but I can't play the pre-load. I honestly dont undestand what Bioware is doing here.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

E3 on spike.

[quote user="RemittingFire58"]Well we know who's hosting this show, they actually bragging about how "xbox set social media ablaze", and graphing how xbox is being talked about more than any other console.[/quote]And immediately after that, they expressed
    that social media has been rather negative. Geoff Keighley JUST repeated that concern.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

YouTube Streaming

Streaming directly on Youtube via Xbox is not possible. Personally, I would also like to have this option if it works. It's just that you're uploading the video and uploading the video to YouTube via XboxDVR.com. Or, it's like plugging your Flash Drive
    into your console and uploading videos to it. Then plug this flash drive into your PC and then upload it to YouTube. Xbox is streamed to the official Microsoft / Xbox streaming service, and it's a Mixer. Or you can also stream through Twitch.

I personally do this by streaming through the Mixer service. The video will save me to the record and download it directly to my PC on the Mixer site. On PC, I edit it and cut it down and then upload it to YT.
Thema:

Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

1. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox. - Similar Threads - streaming show Twitch

2. Twitch app. Trying to watch friends stream, but it only shows the Homepage

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch app. Trying to watch friends stream, but it only shows the Homepage: Hi, im part of the alpha ring and when i try to watch some friends stream in xbox one by watching broadcast or in the notification, the twitch app open but only stays in the Homepage, cannot open...
  3. Xbox game pass streaming - 'Play' option not showing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming - 'Play' option not showing: Hi all, I would like to try the new game streaming feature on my android phone, but I can't seem to get it working. This is my setup: Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android v.8 The Xbox game pass...
  4. Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen: Anyone having problems when they use the game streaming app? I tried playing Madden but could only hear sound and no picture. Anyone know why? I don't think I have fully set up Madden on my Xbox,...
  5. I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/qetuoadgjlxvn13579- [link] [comments]
  6. Option to Enable Game Streaming does not show up

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Enable Game Streaming does not show up: I tried enabling game streaming on my Xbox but the option simply does not show up, neither does the option to test game streaming under network settings. I have restarted my console several times,...
  7. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  8. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...
  9. Twitch not showing videos/streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch not showing videos/streams: The twitch app does not load any stream I want to watch it's like it gets stuck trying to load the ads. It loads chat fine but no stream or video, if I bounce around to different streams sometimes...
  10. Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay: Hi all, I recently picked up a kinect. The video while streaming does not show on my screen. All i see is the icons. I see that it is recording the video only during playback of the...