Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest delta versione of the o.s. When I start...

Discus and support Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest delta versione of the o.s. When I start... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tommy03-22, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest delta versione of the o.s. When I start...

Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to turn it back on.

This happens at various times. Sometimes it happens when I'm starting the game, sometimes it happens when I'm already in the game.

It happened to me again when I was playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

my Xbox One X has always been in the same place and has never had this problem so it cannot be an overheating problem. I'm also part of the Xbox Insider Delta version, but I don't think there is such a serious bug. now I can't even open Ori and the Will of the Wisps that my Xbox shuts down during the initial load. I have to restart the console sometimes to be able to play it. can you tell me some other way to solve?

(sorry for my English, but I'm Italian)

submitted by /u/Tommy03-22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tommy03-22, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Kobkev Win User

Cannot screenshot or record on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to uninstall the graphics card drivers and install the latest version from your computer manufacturer's support page?
    • Have you done any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occur on all your games?

We're looking forward to your response.
    I don't believe it started after an update, the issue seemed to start when I had rebooted windows, as in reinstalled it with the recovery features due to some problems the O.S was having. I have freshly installed drives and the latest version and it has
    been updated to the most recent version there is. And yes It occurs on every game I have, even if im not within the game, when i press Windows + G I get the same message "It can't find Captures folder" Thank you for your response :)
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One X OS Version 18363.9133.amd64fre.19h1

No I bought it 2nd hand, Actually I think 3rd Hand
    "MY Xbox One X OS Version 18363.9133.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200211-1645"

This version is still Beta, Delta, or Omega OS preview, so the console is enrolled in the Insiders.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

HI i have start the xbox live when xbox live have start whith the xbox 1

Live for the old xbox was shut down a couple of years ago if thats what your asking.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4

Hi, what version of Xbox you Have? Original Xbox One, Xbox One S or Xbox One X? I ask because some games have insues in a Xbox version and no in Others, I go give to you a exemple with hapens with me, I own today a Xbox One X, I purshased the Resident
    Evil 6 when I had Xbox One S and when I Buy the Game in Xbox One S I played the RE6 Fine, only me and too with a friend in Coop Campaing, but when I change to Xbox One X I try play the game with Networks functions in game and the game Crash too, so the Xbox
    One Version is important to we know and try help you
  6. maxen Win User

i have a xbox one x

You would only get the points for a purchase during the promotional period, unfortunately.
Thema:

Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest delta versione of the o.s. When I start...

1. Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest delta versione of the o.s. When I start... - Similar Threads - latest delta versione

2. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data": I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of...
  3. Latest build does not auto-assign headset

in XboX Insiders
    Latest build does not auto-assign headset: The latest build does not auto-assign my headset. I have to manually assign. This was working on the previous released built submitted by /u/Whole_Somewhere [link] [comments]
  4. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  5. Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version): Hi everyone! I have a problem and that is that whenever a friend enters my world or vice versa, after a while he disconnects or me (if I am in his world). It always happens every 5 minutes or...
  6. Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...
  8. After latest Beta update, Ori and the Will of the Wisps crashes xbox 100% when starting up

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Beta update, Ori and the Will of the Wisps crashes xbox 100% when starting up: After the latest Beta update (17 march, forced on 18th), Ori and the Will of the Wisps will 100% crash the console to complete power off during the initial loading screen. Tried reinstalling,...
  9. After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update: I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers. They don't prompt an update when I turn them on, instead they prompt it...
  10. Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring): I've run into a problem with the latest Delta update. I turned on my Xbox One X and was told that there was an update available. When I went to install the update, the update downloaded, then...