Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

Discus and support Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SqualidMocha03, May 15, 2019.

1. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And problem not fixed What else can I do

:)

SqualidMocha03, May 15, 2019
  2. tiburave Win User

Error 800700E8

Hi bought modern warfare 3 hardened edition, it have two redeemable codes, avatar juggernaut outfit and the elite membership, with the juggernaut outfit i had no problems but when i tried to redeem the elite membership it shows me this "There's a problem
    with xbox live marketplace, try again later, error code 800700E8". Is it because of the overload the Elite subscription is having or what?

Thanks!
  3. Boojaj Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

okay I have bf4 and whenever I try to play online it says I don't have the correct Xbox live functionality. So i try to redeem my Xbox live Gold code and i get error code 801612fb and this is the 2nd Xbox live gold membership I have bought.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the code but show me an error. I have phone Microsoft support. No luck so far

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the code but show me an error. I have phone Microsoft support. No luck so far

contact your retailer.

Check your account on live.acount.com and go to Services and Suscriptions, you can see if your Gold is there.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi SqualidMocha03,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the forums. If you're receiving an error message when attempting to redeem a 25-character code that you purchased to enable an Xbox Live Gold subscription, we recommend looking up any of the error messages you
    may be receiving using our support article entitled Troubleshoot gift card and code issues.

Alternatively, you may also try
    reaching out to Xbox Support by requesting a call back
    to see if they're able to further assist you. Or you may contact the retailer you made the purchase from if it was online or a brick and mortar retail store. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the tools
    necessary to assist more directly with billing, subscription or code issues.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

1. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the... - Similar Threads - problems live gold

2. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  3. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  4. Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...: Aller compre un codigo de 14 dias de live gold xbox360 y la solpresa que cuando fui a introducir el codigo para canjearlo me pone que ya a sido canjeado y se lo comente por mensaje a un tecnico de...
  5. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  6. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold: My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to...
  7. Problem with live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with live gold: Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live...
  8. Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...: Les queria preguntar por un problema de xbox live gold. Lo que paso fue que un dia despues de comprar y canjear el gold mi xbox one dejo de funcionar y ahora un mes despues que ya esta arreglado...
  9. Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold problem: My girlfriend's 12 month Xbox live gold account is active and is only few months old, but it says account is not allowed to play on Xbox live. And ideas any? Thank you in advance...
  10. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...