Hi, I just wanted to know...

Discus and support Hi, I just wanted to know... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I know that the Xbox Scarlett release will come with an introduction of Xbox gaming for mobile devices. I wasn't very clear on that so I'd like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Willormangoleem, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Hi, I just wanted to know...

Hi, I know that the Xbox Scarlett release will come with an introduction of Xbox gaming for mobile devices. I wasn't very clear on that so I'd like someone to please explain the answers to my questions:

1. Do you have to buy Xbox Scarlett to play Xbox games from your phone.
    2. Will you need to hook up an Xbox controller and if so, how?
    3. Will you need to download the games to your phone or can you play from the cloud? Needing to download would make it a lot harder with storage capacity on mobile devices compared to consoles.
    4. Is it possible to play with just the touchscreen or do you need a controller?
    5. Do you have to be near the Xbox to play games on the touchscreen or can you be somewhere else?

If you took the time to read this, thank you, and please reply with the answers or as many as you know.

submitted by /u/Willormangoleem
    [link] [comments]

/u/Willormangoleem, Oct 20, 2019
  2. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Just wanted to know

check black Friday ads, ive seen some killer deals......I hope you can get your sons a xbox.... send me a mesg, I may have some additional info on games..
  3. Dr Black Bones Win User

Just wanted to know

Your best bet is a pawn shop, but $100 isn't a whole lot, even for an Xbox 360. Your best bet is to check out pawn shops, but they usually charge a lot more than $100. You can also check out Craigslist.org in your area and see if anyone is selling an xbox
    360 for cheap. As for games, pawn shops or ebay. I wish I could help you more, but $100 isn't much to go on.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Just want to know???

Actually if you purchased them from the Zune marketplace, you should be able to redownload them through the Zune software so you can watch them on your PC.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Just want to know???

I am almost 100% sure that they can only be watched from the 360.
  6. HatchedMantis40 Win User

I Want To Know...

Since it's considered a separate game, you would basically be starting over and will earn any achievements you have already earned on the other version as well as any achievements you didn't earn.
    Are you absolutely sure?. Thanks by the way.
Thema:

Hi, I just wanted to know...

1. Hi, I just wanted to know... - Similar Threads - wanted

2. Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...: submitted by /u/rocks_79 [link] [comments]
  3. Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games

in XBoX on Windows
    Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games: I just built a new PC and migrated over my old HDD's with my game data. When I try to set the Gamepass app to read the HDD, I get the error message "This drive has apps from another device. To use...
  4. My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube

in XBoX on Consoles
    My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube: Hello, is there any software anyone can recommend for doing this, he wants to upload minecraft videos full screen to you tube & to be honest I'm not much help for him!! I have got him a webcam for...
  5. Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?: Hey everyone, I was hoping this forum would reach enough people to make this idea a possibility! First off, everyone open up the feedback hub on Windows, and log in. Let's make a request for the...
  6. Hola, deseo saber si en Colombia microsoft repara las consolas de xbox?[Hello, I want to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola, deseo saber si en Colombia microsoft repara las consolas de xbox?[Hello, I want to...: Hola, Mi xbox enciende pero no muestra nada en la pantalla del Tv, deseo saber si en Colombia hay servicio tecnico de microsoft para revisar y reparar las consolas? [Translation - Hi, My Xbox...
  7. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?: Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be! e2da1694-0614-4a82-a4a7-5b0cd0f9bd79
  8. new gamepad Sega Edition + C Z I want to play fighting more comfortably! As in childhood!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new gamepad Sega Edition + C Z I want to play fighting more comfortably! As in childhood!: The xbox gamepad can grow two additional buttons ??? Such gamepads will help turners ... Turner - a man without an index finger I want to play fighting more comfortably! As in childhood!...
  9. Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.: I am buying a relative a xbox one x for christmas and was wondering if there is a way i can log in with my game pass and ea access and pre load my games onto their console. Its going to be mostly...
  10. The Coalition want Cliff Bleszinski to be Solitary Warfare lead director

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Coalition want Cliff Bleszinski to be Solitary Warfare lead director: Rob Fergusson head studio of The Coalition wanting gears of war creator/developer "Cliff Blezinski" to be the lead director of Coalition share game project,being co-developed with 343 Industries...