Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

Discus and support Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Jezzer, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Im Jezzer
    Im Jezzer Guest

Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys:

[mod removed] what I have to do right now?

:)

Im Jezzer, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jezzer

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As you have already been provided with best solution for this, and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. AridLizard Win User

4. Geth Win User

I'd remove the gamertags from the post, as it could cause targeting.

Report the individuals to Xbox enforcement. Then get into contacts with your ISP to see what they can do.
  5. Brxndohh Win User

A guy booted me out of Xbox Live.

I have been threatened to be booted offline and have been told someone knows my IP address and real address. How can anyone help to get this guy banned online forever?
  6. SpineTinglers Win User

GREEN SCREEN OF DEATH TO NO SCREEN -DOA

I finally got someone on the chat support page. That guy was asking me to hard boot 15 times, taking it over to a friends house to use his wifi...... really support. I have an issue where there is no video or boot. this guy had no clue!
Thema:

1. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do? - Similar Threads - I've been boot

2. Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month: Hello guys me and many others are facing system update problems. The update reaches 53%, then the system just crashes! Please help us. we have tried all methods,OSU,changing sockets, etc. Xbox...
  3. Mi reembolsooo�� ya llevo esperando demasiado [My refund I've been waiting too long]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi reembolsooo�� ya llevo esperando demasiado [My refund I've been waiting too long]: Llevo esperando mucho tiempo un reembolso y para variar no puedo hacer ni una compra con mi targeta. Venga ya que tipo de servicio es este [Mod removed] [Translation-I've been waiting a long time...
  4. Me han aceptado un reembolso [I've been accepted a refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me han aceptado un reembolso [I've been accepted a refund]: Hace más de un mes me aceptaron mi reembolso de una suscripcion la compre por error y la reembolse de inmediato ya eh comunicado con todos los que me dicen y eh esperado los dias habiles que me...
  5. I've ordered an Xbox One Controller twice and both times it has been cancelled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've ordered an Xbox One Controller twice and both times it has been cancelled: I'm in the need of new controllers, so I went around the web and found that the Microsoft store had the better price. I ordered a blue and a white Xbox One Controller. A day later, I find out the...
  6. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  7. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  8. I believe I've been wrongfully enforced as how is this picture of Bill nye infringing on...

in XboX Insiders
    I believe I've been wrongfully enforced as how is this picture of Bill nye infringing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments]
  9. I've been booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I've been booted offline: I've been booted offline Hello Gomikiddo, Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, we would advise trying the steps in this link to Block and Report the player that booted...
  10. I've been booted offline in cod ghosts at 2:20am on 1/11/14

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been booted offline in cod ghosts at 2:20am on 1/11/14: I am a fellow xbox live ambassador, while playing late tonight me and my team were doing really good and were about to win, none of us were even talking during the game but a kid with the GT...