Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

Discus and support Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Jezzer, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Im Jezzer
    Im Jezzer Guest

Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys:

[mod removed] what I have to do right now?

:)

Im Jezzer, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do? - Similar Threads - I've been boot

2. Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LobsterWhisker [link] [comments]
  3. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  4. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  5. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  6. How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

in XboX Insiders
    How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments]
  7. Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]: Hola Les quiero decir sobre mi problema que me ha sucedido hoy 22/06/2019 lo que pasa es que compre 2 tarjetas de regalo 1 de 300$ y la otra de 200$, las canjee las dos y todo normal pero como 15...
  8. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  9. I've been connected to this person's Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been connected to this person's Xbox account: So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the store - through the Switch, it then gave options...
  10. I've been booted offline in cod ghosts at 2:20am on 1/11/14

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been booted offline in cod ghosts at 2:20am on 1/11/14: I am a fellow xbox live ambassador, while playing late tonight me and my team were doing really good and were about to win, none of us were even talking during the game but a kid with the GT...