Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working

Discus and support Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi l am in the uk why is the you tube app not working i uninstalled reinstalled still not working. 2eebb9f4-21df-405f-b148-c5283500e063 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CFCno1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. CFCno1
    CFCno1 Guest

Hi l am in the uk why is the you tube app not working i uninstalled reinstalled still not working.

:)

CFCno1, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CFCno1,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help.

What seems to be the issue with the YouTube app? Is it not launching? Are videos not loading? Is the app crashing?

Try out these steps and see if it helps. Uninstall the app and then go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Give us some more information on what is going on, try out the hard reset and power cycle and let us know it that helped!
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Changing the Time Format

Hi there,

I am based in the UK and have always had a 24 hour clock - it might be a region based setting.. very odd! :/

Best,

L
  4. Slavman Win User

Netflix not working on Xbox One

Hi,

I am in the UK and Netflix has not worked on my xbox one for a few days and today YouTube stopped working with the same exact error.

Note i have cycled my router and reinstalled the apps.

Both work on my smart TV and all mobile and pc's.

Xbox has obviously done something and needs to resolve this as i don't have a tv license and only have access to these services.
  5. Slavman Win User

Netflix not working on Xbox One

Hi,

I am in the UK and Netflix has not worked on my xbox one for a few days and today YouTube stopped working with the same exact error.

Note i have cycled my router and reinstalled the apps.

Both work on my smart TV and all mobile and pc's.

Xbox has obviously done something and needs to resolve this as i don't have a tv license and only have access to these services.
    Fixed my own problem.

Turned off cortana in settings as i dont have kinnect or any mic.

Read it on another threadTBH.

System re-started and netflix and youtube both work and logged back in.
  6. IainReid1 Win User

Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help

Hi Felix,

Thanks for that however I am in the UK. Will this still work?

Regards

Iain
Thema:

1. Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working - Similar Threads - why YouTube appnot

2. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  3. why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...: why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed profanity] problem 899ee2cb-a9a5-42f4-93dd-4592b94a321d
  4. why we cant make a live stream from the xbox to the youtube ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why we cant make a live stream from the xbox to the youtube ?: hi Xbox ,why we can't make a live on xbox to be on youtube idont want to live on mixer i want on youtube ihope you will do it like the PlayStation f23848e7-43e3-463b-915a-1e50e511cef0
  5. Why won’t my Xbox one let me get the “DJ YouTube” achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox one let me get the “DJ YouTube” achievement?: hi, I have been on YouTube every night since I got my Xbox one. I have 9/10 of the achievements for the app but my stats only update for the “play time” of the app. Why won’t it update for the...
  6. Why YouTube and twitch quality are so bad on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why YouTube and twitch quality are so bad on Xbox one S: hello, I got fibre optic from orange provider, and I live in France, I got the one S with a 4k display, unfortunately no with hdcp 2.2 (Samsung 28E590D), and I tried to watch the R6 siege...
  7. Why do YouTube's users get to play games before the game is released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do YouTube's users get to play games before the game is released?: Why do YouTube's users get to play games before the game is released? 37b41e43-4b43-419a-a5fc-9c14f8b69b91
  8. Youtube why cant I upload all my clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube why cant I upload all my clips: Is there a way to upload clips older then a couple months old? The new ones I do make they are not working to be downloaded, how can you guys help me. I would love ! to be able to upload all of my...
  9. My Youtube app is telling me that it isn't available right now why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Youtube app is telling me that it isn't available right now why?: My Youtube app says it isn't available right now but all my online friends are watching theirs whats going on c9994df6-e245-4fff-a88a-8156346aab84
  10. WHY DOESN'T YOUTUBE WORK IN THE BROWSER ANYMORE ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DOESN'T YOUTUBE WORK IN THE BROWSER ANYMORE ?!?!?!: Alright, the Youtube website use to work painlessly in the Microsoft Edge browser. Then all of a sudden a few months back it just magically stopped working and it hasn't worked since. Other videos...