Hi looking for friends on both Xbox 360 and Xbox one

Discus and support Hi looking for friends on both Xbox 360 and Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the I have for 360 are Fable 3 the elder scrolls IV oblivion the elder scrolls V skyrim and star trek for Xbox One I have forza 5 and halo master... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley Summers, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Hi looking for friends on both Xbox 360 and Xbox one

the I have for 360 are Fable 3 the elder scrolls IV oblivion the elder scrolls V skyrim and star trek for Xbox One I have forza 5 and halo master chief collection my brother order me the some the mass effect trilogy and fallout 3 I should I have them
    about week for now by the I saw some of people posting age so anybody to known I was born In the 80s my name Wesley and I don't do facebook but I will Skype

:)

Wesley Summers, Apr 24, 2015
  2. hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

For Xbox 360 I Fable 3 The elder scrolls v skyrim the elder scrolls IV oblivion and star trek for Xbox One I have Halo the master chief collection and forza and My Brother Order the Mass effect trilogy and fallout 3 I was Born In 80s My name Wesley I only
    want mature friends to join me so no kids

Wesley Summers, Apr 24, 2015
  3. Tatsuke eC
    Tatsuke eC Guest
    hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

Check out the Exiled Collective. We are a group of gamers who game on Halo, and CoD. We are a mature group of gamers. If interested chceck us out at exiledcollective.enjin.com

Look forward to gaming with you soon.

~

Tatsuke eC, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Tatsuke eC Win User

hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

Check out the Exiled Collective. We are a group of gamers who game on Halo, and CoD. We are a mature group of gamers. If interested chceck us out at exiledcollective.enjin.com

Look forward to gaming with you soon.

~
  5. becca123boo Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

Hi, my daughter is 9 and is always playing minecraft but is new to the Xbox one and is looking for friends to play with as all her friends have the 360 Gt -
  6. smileskybird Win User

Anyone else feel like we're missing out?

Oo and to add, I'm smart and have kept my Xbox 360 250gb slim console so get to enjoy the best of both worlds. For those who are looking to upgrade, I would suggest keeping your Xbox 360. Both are very good investments. 15 of my friends both have an Xbox
    1 and Xbox 360 and play on both.
  7. OnayGonzalez Win User

Xbox 360 online

what game are you trying to play? your friend will need to launch the 360 game and then click start and sellect to bring up the xbox 360 menu in which they will see your friends request

Hope this helps
    Fifa 19. We both downloaded the xbox app and xbox one added me (xbox 360) as friend. But now when xbox one tried to pair with me in the game, the letters "invite to the game" are not highlighted, so that he can't press the letters. Can he runs the Fifa 19 xbox
    360 version on his xbox one?
  8. Nemesis crime Win User

looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

Hi guys my gamertag is and im look to play games with new people. I have both 360 & One. I mostly play both versions of grand theft auto V, assassin's creed unity, watch dogs(Xbox One) occasinaly and games like that. I am a 15 yr old male looking
    for online friends and i would love to see some friend requests (NOTE: for people on 360 plz send me a message when send a request cus i spend most of my time on the One. And my mic is glichy, cutting u out and me)
Thema:

Hi looking for friends on both Xbox 360 and Xbox one

1. Hi looking for friends on both Xbox 360 and Xbox one - Similar Threads - looking friends both

2. Looking for friend to start a new journey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for friend to start a new journey: Hello, I am looking for a friend to play mc with. I play mcpe on mobile and only beta 1.16.0.61. and its purely survival hard mode. So whose for the fun ??? aa904116-e8cc-4a72-bd4f-ac7edac2d90a
  3. Looking for some friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some friends: Hello, I just realized that I do not have many friends that actively play video games anymore. I usually am playing Borderlands 3 or COD: MW. My gamertag is . 1d17c306-4d01-4b8e-9eda-8d5eccb166eb
  4. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d
  5. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  6. I have both x 1 and 360 I looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have both x 1 and 360 I looking for friends: my name john I am adult look for new friends on the 360 I only have mass effect trilogy and fable 2 n 3 and on x 1 only forza 5 and halo master chief collection let me know you saw my post I...
  7. hey I am looking for some new friends on both x1 and 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I am looking for some new friends on both x1 and 360: my name John I am Adult I only have fable 2 n 3 and mass effect trilogy for my 360 and I only 120 gb Xbox pro unit I also an I have Xbox one has well but I only have 3 games for it halo master...
  8. hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi Looking for friends both on Xbox 360 and Xbox one: For Xbox 360 I Fable 3 The elder scrolls v skyrim the elder scrolls IV oblivion and star trek for Xbox One I have Halo the master chief collection and forza and My Brother Order the Mass effect...
  9. Looking for friends with both Xbox 360 and One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends with both Xbox 360 and One: Hey guys. My gamertag name is . I am looking for people to join my friends and I in playing xbox games. We like playing the classic games on the 360 like COD and GTA and Minecraft. However, we...
  10. Looking for friends for both systems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends for both systems?: Looking for some friends to play online with? A place to find help, share your adventures, and make new ones is here in our friendly xbox group. We are very active, so this group is spam and...