Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back

Discus and support Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get it back cf46c501-663a-4c7f-87d4-9ee7ba3a084b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ScorchedJeans, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back

Hi games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get it back

:)

ScorchedJeans, Nov 15, 2014
  2. LOCO SIM
    LOCO SIM Guest
    games with gold

my games with gold icon disappeared from my main hub.how do i get it back so i can fetch my free games monthly?

LOCO SIM, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Shaulsy
    Shaulsy Guest
    Wheres my Gold Tile Gone

I started my Xbox One the other day and noticed that the gold tile where i view my games for gold or discounted games has disappeared from my home screen.

Any ideas on how to get it back?

Shaulsy, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back

Hi there, ScorchedJeans;

You can easily redownlaod the games that have disappeared. There are a few ways that you can do this:

• Go to the items in the 360 Marketplace and choose to redownload them
    • Go to the items in the Xbox.com Marketplace and choose to redownload them
    • Go to your download/purchase history on the 360 and redownlaod them
    • Go to your download/purchase history on Xbox.com and redownlaod them.
    You can find some information on how to do these here:
    support-preview.xbox.com/.../redownload-content

HyruleBalverine, Nov 16, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Hi there, ScorchedJeans;

You can easily redownlaod the games that have disappeared. There are a few ways that you can do this:

• Go to the items in the 360 Marketplace and choose to redownload them
    • Go to the items in the Xbox.com Marketplace and choose to redownload them
    • Go to your download/purchase history on the 360 and redownlaod them
    • Go to your download/purchase history on Xbox.com and redownlaod them.
    You can find some information on how to do these here:
    support-preview.xbox.com/.../redownload-content
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

xbox games Sudoku

On xbox games I have lost my sudoku achievement coins for March. They just disappeared? How do I get them back?
    Hi there.

Please elaborate how and when exactly you lost this coins?
  7. Move I got this Win User

some online missions not very well thought out!

A couple of my friends knows how to get into the back seat.

The doors don't open they just disappear from the ground and end up in the back seat, I don't know how they do it.
  8. ArthurJackson2 Win User

xbox games Sudoku

On xbox games I have lost my sudoku achievement coins for March. They just disappeared? How do I get them back?
    Hi there.

Please elaborate how and when exactly you lost this coins?

They were there in March, April, and half of May then one day they were just gone. Feb. is dtill there. ????
  9. AP4RK Win User

Xbox Live Gold sharing

I was hoping there may be a way for him to get the Xbox 360 Games With Gold using my Gold Subscription. Can I sign in to his Xbox 360 and let him use my Gold Subscription with his account?.
Thema:

1. Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back - Similar Threads - games gold disappeared

2. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared: We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including...
  3. Games With Gold Have Disappeared From XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold Have Disappeared From XBox One S: Hi, Recently we noticed that all the games that we downloaded through our 'Games With Gold' subscription have completely disappeared! I have checked the account online, and they no longer appear...
  4. Games with Gold disappearing ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold disappearing ?: Some background first : I own a Xbox 360 and am Gold subscriber since 2009. I have the old fat 120 gb Elite model. Region : Canada I have downloaded a good amount of games and DLC throughout...
  5. Games with gold disappeared from my collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold disappeared from my collection: hi everyone, I was wondering why the games I got from having gold disappeared, I liked playing those games but they disappeared from my collection. I can't play them again as it says I have to buy...
  6. games with gold license problem. dead space disappeared from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold license problem. dead space disappeared from ready to install: Hi! I contact you because I would like to solve a problem with a game. Last year I downloaded the Dead space 1 game with the games with gold service. after a while I also made the ea access...
  7. Games with gold app has disappeared from dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold app has disappeared from dashboard: Hi, As the title says about 2 days ago, the games for gold app or interface that is normally on the dashboard on the right has disappeared. I thought it was perhaps a missed update, but I have...
  8. Xbox 360 "game with gold" game license disappeared on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "game with gold" game license disappeared on Xbox one: Hello, a few years ago, I got, via the program "game with gold", on Xbox360, the game Civilization Revolution. I now own an Xbox One, and I've downloaded the game back to this console from the...
  9. Many purchased 'gold' games have disappeared!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Many purchased 'gold' games have disappeared!: Hello everyone, i am a Live Gold user, . Many purchased 'gold' games have disappeared! A few weeks ago I had about 100 live gold 'ready for installation' games. Now I have about 60 on my Xbox...
  10. Games with gold tile has disappeared from the dashboard home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold tile has disappeared from the dashboard home screen.: A few days ago, I had noticed the games and deals with gold tile that's usually on the home screen had disapeared. I tried doing a hard reset on my Xbox but that didn't seem to work. I reset the...