Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

Discus and support Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have wireless i do not have a wire network coneccted... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WestCat61437550, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have wireless
    i do not have a wire network coneccted

:)

WestCat61437550, Dec 26, 2016
  2. djk61387
    djk61387 Guest
    Help getting Windows 10 xbox app to see Xbox One

Oh. and both my PC and Xbox one are connected to the network with a cable. They aren't connected wireless.

djk61387, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Xbox one can't connect to router

Hi CocitoElMaldito,

That error generally means you cannot connect to Xbox Live. Are you plugged in via Ethernet cable or are you wireless? If you're wireless can you please plug into your router with a cable to see if it works? Also please run through this network connection
    solution, and let us know where you get hung up.

Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution

Hordie, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

WestCat61437550, Dec 26, 2016
  5. WestCat61437550 Win User

Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have wireless

6. magino85 Win User

Xbox One S don't connect with windows 10 xbox app with ethernet connection

Hi,

Can you check if your network profiles are correct (or the same) on your windows 10 device ?

Network profiles can be different between multiple network devices.

Wifi is maybe set on private network while the cabled network is set on public (just an example)
    Yep, both have the same profiles. Both are connected by cable network on the same profiles.

Update: the same error occurred when I try to connect my iPhone to Xbox with the app. If the xbox one is under wifi network all works, but if the xbox one is under cable network iPhone don't see the xbox one connected.
  7. Hordie Win User

Xbox one can't connect to router

Hi CocitoElMaldito,

That error generally means you cannot connect to Xbox Live. Are you plugged in via Ethernet cable or are you wireless? If you're wireless can you please plug into your router with a cable to see if it works? Also please run through this network connection
    solution, and let us know where you get hung up.

Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution
  8. keepitbr00tal Win User

Xbox cannot connect to live

I just ran a connection test and it says that from the xbox to my network is working but it showed an error when my network was connecting to the internet. my internet and router is working fine though
  9. XeoN xAsSaSiiNo Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

Im in Mississippi and I have Comcast/xfinity internet. It lets me connect to live saying my Xbox one is connected but when I get on NBA 2k14 it won't have any online modes but says Im connected to live. When I plug the cable to the Modesto the xbox it connects
    and shows the multilateral and online options. Why doesnt it show when I put the password in for my wireless connection? Help please because I have a 360 that needs to use the Ethernet cable
Thema:

Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

1. Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ... - Similar Threads - show error says

2. Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error: i downloaded Fifa 2020 via my account (so no CD) after clicking the game it look like while its loading the xbox make restart without showing any error 6d34c1ae-da03-4ed5-8081-490e914812d7
  3. Metro Exodus did not start anymore, tried new install but an error code shows: 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus did not start anymore, tried new install but an error code shows: 0x80070005: I installed the game and played for about 1h. Next time I wanted to start again but nothing happened. I also tried over the start menu and the WIndows store. The game did not start. So I...
  4. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  5. Couldn't download Forza 4 shows error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't download Forza 4 shows error 0x803f8001: Win 10 already up to date already trys the command line add-appxpackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\*Store*\AppxManifest.xml" -disabledevelopmentmode and get this wrong message...
  6. error 0x83750007 keeps showing up when switching accounts on xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x83750007 keeps showing up when switching accounts on xbox app: When I try to switch my accounts for the companion app an error shows up and it say error 0x83750007 Please try again later and I've waited hours to a day at the most and still says it...
  7. app shows an error but the code can not be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app shows an error but the code can not be found: app show error code but no code exist c55d4449-19c5-46d5-ad63-5acb5b613947
  8. Error code 0x97dd0019 is showing and dosen't even exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x97dd0019 is showing and dosen't even exist: Thank for all helpers.. I had never saw a thing like that when i try to play fallout 4 and cant get it running, even the error code dosen't showing. with additional problems like poping messege...
  9. showing error code but says no error,games,acct. everything working fine,but xboxlive won't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    showing error code but says no error,games,acct. everything working fine,but xboxlive won't ...: anyone else having issues,, gives error code but says my acct. And games working fine cd765fa4-b8d7-47a7-9d7e-0203848f33d4
  10. TV shows a error message saying cables are loose or there has been a lost signal then TV goes ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV shows a error message saying cables are loose or there has been a lost signal then TV goes ...: Once a day usually at night. My TV freezes on the tv show then a picture of the back of the XBox One shows the cable is unplugged. I have checked this a thousand times and it is always plugged...