hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ????

Discus and support hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my Xbox out turns off as soon as I turn it on this was like a year ago and I did everything Xbox and youtube said and I dint know I had a warrant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by john granados, Aug 20, 2022.

1. hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ????

hi my Xbox out turns off as soon as I turn it on this was like a year ago and I did everything Xbox and youtube said and I dint know I had a warrant now it expired so I just want to see if I can still refund it for free because it does seem to happen to a few people or something I can do at home but if not ill just have to pay any way that my question

:)

john granados, Aug 20, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, John! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

- May I ask which Xbox model you have?

- Would you mind telling me exactly what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. ShahidaBashir1 Win User

Xbox one x turning off while update

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried doing what you suggested but when I press the power button, the light on the Xbox console turns on and before the second power on sound, it just turns off. I was able to go to reset menu yesterday but now it is just getting turned off as soon as it turns on. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.
  4. NerdHolly Win User

My xbox controller bilnks but turns off what do i do?

from my guess you may be experiencing a hardware issue. do you have an extra controller?
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, WMnathan1!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time with your controller.

Before we get you back to gaming, would you mind answering some questions I have regarding your setup?

- Which Xbox model are you using?

- Are you using your controller wirelessly?

- How long is your controller staying on before turning itself off?

- Have you done any troubleshooting by yourself? could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you.
  6. WMnathan1 Win User

Thank you it worked let me know if you need anything even gift cards
Thema:

1. hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ???? - Similar Threads - truns off soon

2. MGS5:TPP What happened to my save (off line)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS5:TPP What happened to my save (off line): So to start out, I've moved and have no internet what so ever. So I am limited to a very few games, as it seems just about every xbox game requires internet. MGS5 is one I can play offline. So...
  3. Turning off ALL power when the console is fully switched off?

in XboX Insiders
    Turning off ALL power when the console is fully switched off?: More of a request. With the cost of living in the UK being an important part of a lot of people's lives. Ways to save money is a good thing. When I fully shutdown my Xbox Series X (this started...
  4. Xbox Game Disc - Is it normal or my Game Disc is peeling off the layer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Disc - Is it normal or my Game Disc is peeling off the layer?: Hello! First time (or at least I don't remember as last time I had console was PS4 with also Game Discs but it was many years ago) I noticed on the Game Disc around the Disc Layer that some are...
  5. how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me: can you buy minecraft for windows 10 pro off the xbox app and if you can how do you buy it without the game pass? 7c68f389-1604-4133-a339-9629545648d4
  6. Xbox light not turning off when console is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox light not turning off when console is off: I've recently noticed the light on my xbox staying on despite the console being off and not outputting a signal. I've tried clicking it on and off but all it does is make the startup and closing...
  7. Xbox Series X turn off by itself while playing specific games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X turn off by itself while playing specific games: I bought a new Xbox Series X, but she got few problems, when i start specific games like Warzone, Subnautica, Rainbow Six the Xbox turn off by itslef after like 5 minutes in the game. But when i...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.: Hi, The volume dial on Xbox Wireless Headset has fallen off. Doesn't seem to be able to be reattached. Looks like glue has degraded overtime and just seems to be some sort of lubricant on the...
  9. Xbox series X ports not working when Xbox is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X ports not working when Xbox is turned off: I used to use my Xbox port for charging my headset at night, but lately my headset hasn't been charging when the Xbox is turned off. After further testing, the ports seem to work just fine when...
  10. Xbox one truns on by its self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one truns on by its self: my xbox one keeps turning on by itself, I have it in eco mode, and dvr setting are disabled on both the xbone and on my pc, auto updates are also turned off and neither of my remotes are powering...