Hi need someone to invite to alpha

Discus and support Hi need someone to invite to alpha in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was alpha back in 2015 to 2018 but then left because of lack of good internet to be able to download all the updates. And I also lost my old account... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenjaminNeph, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Hi need someone to invite to alpha

I was alpha back in 2015 to 2018 but then left because of lack of good internet to be able to download all the updates. And I also lost my old account (og acc) so would like to get an invite to alpha on my new acc called Benjamin E Neph.

submitted by /u/BenjaminNeph
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenjaminNeph, Aug 1, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

To be a alpha member you need to provide quality reports and they might invite you but at this stage they are not inviting new alpha members as the alpha ring is full but usually every 6 months they invite new members to alpha so the best way is to wait
    and submit reports
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox Alpha program.

Hi,

Only if you want all new features early with bugs… You also need an invitation to get the alpha.

Regards
  4. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
Thema:

Hi need someone to invite to alpha

1. Hi need someone to invite to alpha - Similar Threads - need someone invite

2. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  3. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  4. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  5. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  6. In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller: I’m a quad amputee and have been using the Xbox one elite (the longer stick are a huge help) remote for my pc and Xbox (obviously) the remote is really good as I can use it far better then any...
  7. need someone experienced game designer to help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    need someone experienced game designer to help me: i have no coding experience. i know how to create projects and connect to my xbox from pc. anyone with spare time that knows how to code 6b0ef881-76a8-4110-9eb5-acb6a26a891a
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. Need someone for "Hitting it off" achievement. add me/Invite me "Jerrod H" ON NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need someone for "Hitting it off" achievement. add me/Invite me "Jerrod H" ON NOW: Ready to do this achievement now. Invite me lets go! :) b44369f7-c33e-41c3-af05-50f0705d7d71