hi old interface ..

Discus and support hi old interface .. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Oct 4, 2019.

1. hi old interface ..

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Oct 4, 2019
  2. RedPhoenix HD-970E3B Win User

Trying to enter a redemption code on Xbox One and getting an endless loading screen

They need to update the "How to Redeem a Code" page for the XBOX site because all it shows is the old interface for XB1, not the New Experience interface - and it doesn't work the same way as it did before.
  3. Matts A2k Win User

Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

I preferred the design of the previous interface, but the new one is much faster and lighter, maybe just removing the Mixer and Game Pass from the old interface would make it more fluid.
  4. Skyrider Y Win User

Interface Update

I was used to the old one, and i dont like that the headphone settings are at the profile tab, but i liked the new interface, and how you can custom it.
  5. iG3N3RAL GuNNZ Win User

Connecting w/ Slim Wireless

Seems like the only option I have at the moment of fixing this is going into my router's interface and changing my ssid to match my old one.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

OLD PC gaming wheel connected to XBox One S?

Hi,

Wow, a steering while with the old pre USB 15 pin Game Port interface, that must be really old! But the answer to your question, would be a no I'm afraid. Even if you connected it up via USB, the console wouldn't know what it was. All controllers for
    Xbox need built in firmware that tells the console what the device does and how to use it. An old wheel like this wouldn't have this firmware, hence why it wouldn't work anyway.

Quite honestly, it's so old, it wouldn't work for a modern PC now either.
Thema:

hi old interface ..

1. hi old interface .. - Similar Threads - old interface

2. My old account TrapzeiHD has been permanently banned since 2016.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old account TrapzeiHD has been permanently banned since 2016.: I've made many mistakes as a 12yr old boy, I , I thought I can probably find out how to get unbanned but instead all I did was a listen to a stupid Youtuber who doesn't know how case reviews work...
  3. Old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xbox 360 account: So i have two different accounts from around 2011-2012 when minecraft for xbox 360 came out and i logged out of those accounts and havent been on them in forever. I want to see my old worlds but i...
  4. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  5. Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased only 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some...
  6. Possible glitch with old game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible glitch with old game with gold: Awhile ago I downloaded the trial for a game I really wanted to play. A couple of days later it was available to get free with gold so I got it there. Ever since then it will sometimes work and...
  7. Can i change my name back to my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i change my name back to my old one: My little sister loged on to my account and changed it now i cant change it back because it was a 12 letter gamer tag it was like that for over 2 years and now its a dumb name so can u plz put it...
  8. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  9. Connecting old hardrive to another console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting old hardrive to another console: My house was recently struck by lightning and this resulted in my computer chip and circuit board being fried in my old xbox so i have tried plugging it into my sons xbox to use that and get my...
  10. New broadcasting service? Old ones gone

in XboX Insiders
    New broadcasting service? Old ones gone: So now that broadcasting is gone for some previews is it going to be replaced by something else? Are we going to beable to broadcast to facebook maybe? broadcasting straght from the console was...