hi old interface ..

Discus and support hi old interface .. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Oct 4, 2019.

1. hi old interface ..

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Oct 4, 2019
  2. RedPhoenix HD-970E3B Win User

Trying to enter a redemption code on Xbox One and getting an endless loading screen

They need to update the "How to Redeem a Code" page for the XBOX site because all it shows is the old interface for XB1, not the New Experience interface - and it doesn't work the same way as it did before.
  3. iG3N3RAL GuNNZ Win User

Connecting w/ Slim Wireless

Seems like the only option I have at the moment of fixing this is going into my router's interface and changing my ssid to match my old one.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

OLD PC gaming wheel connected to XBox One S?

Hi,

Wow, a steering while with the old pre USB 15 pin Game Port interface, that must be really old! But the answer to your question, would be a no I'm afraid. Even if you connected it up via USB, the console wouldn't know what it was. All controllers for
    Xbox need built in firmware that tells the console what the device does and how to use it. An old wheel like this wouldn't have this firmware, hence why it wouldn't work anyway.

Quite honestly, it's so old, it wouldn't work for a modern PC now either.
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Gulf of Oman and Strike at Karkand trailers

You keep saying they're 'old' maps. You got proof, sugar? Or are you spouting off that false info once again? They're completely redone in a completely new engine with new interface. It's a throwback to old maps, but it isn't simply just 'old maps' here.
  6. medley Win User

Xbox Live random disconnects

Hmm. I can't seem to find that option in my settings. I've googled it but all the results are from old firmware that had a different use interface back in 2011.
Thema:

hi old interface ..

1. hi old interface .. - Similar Threads - old interface

2. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  3. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  4. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  5. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  6. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  7. Recover old Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old Gamertag: Hello! Is there anyway to recover a very old gamertag that I've lost the login info for? 483681dc-b408-453a-a683-db39baf6a93f
  8. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old: Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode...
  9. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....
  10. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...