Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

Discus and support Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuilhermeJosé dos Santos, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

What is that white big block

:)

GuilhermeJosé dos Santos, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me Sorry for my english 😁

Go to settings and under accounts go to remove account and have that get removed from that xbox while on it
  3. GuilhermeJosé dos S Win User

Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me Sorry for my english 😁

Thx erick my account have a lot of security but i was wanting something more thx for helping me
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

A far as I know there is no way to remove your account from someone else's Xbox. The best course of action is to change your password and set your Xbox as the account's Home Xbox again if they changes it.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Guilherme,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, in order to remove your account from other consoles you would have to do this manually. If you are trying to stop people from getting into your account then I would advise that you update your password. By
    updating the password this will lock everybody else out of the account until the new password is entered. You can find steps on how to update your password by clicking on the link below:

Also what white big block are you talking about? Is it the
    Xbox One S
    console that you may be referring to?

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

1. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me... - Similar Threads - pls need help

2. Hi Game problem ı need you pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Game problem ı need you pls: Hi my gta5 started and wait screen 10 seconds later and open menü error is game game is hang out game ım nedd you my english is bad but my launguge not different you ım from turkey...
  3. I need help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help pls: For these past few days I’ve been trying to install apps on my X-box and once I start the installation the app never installs and I always get a notification that says “Installation Stopped” and I...
  4. NEED ASSISTANCE; REMOVE XBOX PREVIEW PROGRAM PLS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED ASSISTANCE; REMOVE XBOX PREVIEW PROGRAM PLS: Title says it all, only problem is that the application is already removed from the console. Unable to redownload again. My question is how to completely remove/uninstall the Xbox Preview Program...
  5. i need some help pls! i can't redeem code and more!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need some help pls! i can't redeem code and more!!!!: First my english is not very good! hello microsoft,i can't redeem code on xbox web site,i am a pc player,i got my code from my steam,but when i enter the code,it always show : Something went...
  6. Pls help need a fix for my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help need a fix for my control: I need help pls I wiped my control with a wet cloth and a tiny bit like a drop of water went into my dpad and my control won’t turn back on and when it does turn back on it plays up the dpad...
  7. I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING: It shows up gray even when I'm waiting at home screen in a game. Also all of a sudden invite party to costream comes up. I don't have any restrictions or anything I have adult settingsize and it...
  8. pls i need help whit mi gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    pls i need help whit mi gold: Enter a code of a gift card and I do not connect the gold in my session or any other I can do? 8f9d3083-f106-48a2-b620-b8c238c694b8
  9. Sharing account issues (need a fast replie pls)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing account issues (need a fast replie pls): I was sharing my account with my friend and after a while I decided to change the password. I found out that he still had access to download my games. So I changed the password one more time and...
  10. Recovering Original Xbox Live Account/Gamertag W/ some ?s Need HELP PLS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Original Xbox Live Account/Gamertag W/ some ?s Need HELP PLS!: I need to recover my original xbox live account with my gamertag on a X1. I do not remember the email account. Can I call in for help in this matter? Thanks for any help. It would be great to...