hidden city game

Discus and support hidden city game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The game will not load. All I get is a white or black screen ec6f0a29-6569-4ae2-809d-14d522ee82fd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DonnaCaffrey, Aug 13, 2019.

1. DonnaCaffrey
    DonnaCaffrey Guest

hidden city game

The game will not load. All I get is a white or black screen

:)

DonnaCaffrey, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

hidden city game

Hello Donna,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns games not launching or loading appropriately.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

hidden city game

First you can try to
    Power Cycle
    your console, if doesnt fix try to uninstall and install again the game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the game to see if that helps.
  5. DouglasAllen1 Win User

Corrupt texture data, Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Im on the xbox one and it say the when i get to the hidden city.
  6. ianbann82 Win User

Batman Arkham Origins 100%

have you found the 7 plaques hidden around the city which leads to a secret theres one on the bridge and also at the back of the church were riddler started his missions in Arkham City
Thema:

hidden city game

1. hidden city game - Similar Threads - hidden city game

2. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  3. Hidden Gems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hidden Gems!: The game sounds great, I'm gonna go check it out! Great discussion post! 8ae9e11f-0817-40ad-93f4-03afd91275a0
  4. gamertags are hidden in chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertags are hidden in chats?: So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their...
  5. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  6. How do view my hidden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do view my hidden games: I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1
  7. I cannot show my hidden games anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot show my hidden games anymore.: As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work either. It would great to see the hidden section...
  8. Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]: Dobrý den, již několikátý den mi nejde spustit hra Hidden City. Zpravidla musím počítač několikrát restartovat a pak teprve se někdy spustí. Co je za problém? [Translation - Hello,I can not run...
  9. Geen verbinding met Hidden City, Homiced Quad en Survivers: the quest[No connection with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Geen verbinding met Hidden City, Homiced Quad en Survivers: the quest[No connection with...: Ik krijg geen verbinding meer met bovengenoemd spellen, dit duurt nu al een week! [Translation - I can no longer connect to the games mentioned above, this has been going on for a week now!]...
  10. unhide your hidden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unhide your hidden games: many of us in the many years of gaming have gathered a fantastic collection of Xbox games, but when your library has a lot in, it can get tiresome scrolling through the long list to find the game...