Hidden Gems!

Discus and support Hidden Gems! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game sounds great, I'm gonna go check it out! Great discussion post! 8ae9e11f-0817-40ad-93f4-03afd91275a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PWNRR, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

1. PWNRR
    PWNRR Guest

Hidden Gems!

The game sounds great, I'm gonna go check it out! Great discussion post!

:)

2. Espada III Win User

hidden gems

I'm not saying it's the best man. It's a damn good game and it's hardly Japans COD. lol. I agree with only small changes but most games that get the formula right tend to stick to it.

Tales at least gets good stories unlike COD with wait.... aw it's just another nuke, simple :p
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

hidden gems

tales games get more recognition than other more deserving Jrpgs that don't even make it over here
  4. KALEEF Win User

hidden gems

singularity and mat hazard eat lead.
  5. ocelot20 Win User

hidden gems

Call Of Juarez and Call Of Juarez bound in blood. These are great FPS games imo with a decent story. The new one is a pile of crap apparently.

Full Auto and Flatout Ultimate Carnage are pretty good arcade racing games. Full Auto is like Mario Kart but with real cars and Flatout is a bit of everything. You have racing events then you have like Destruction Derby events then you have stunt events
    where you fling the driver out the car. This was so fun on Xbox Live back in the day.
  6. superSnausages Win User

hidden gems

Deadly Premonition. IGN gave it a 2/10 so it sort of counts

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YtEv7YDAfo]
Thema:

Hidden Gems!

1. Hidden Gems! - Similar Threads - Hidden Gems

2. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  3. hidden city game

in XBoX on Windows
    hidden city game: The game will not load. All I get is a white or black screen ec6f0a29-6569-4ae2-809d-14d522ee82fd
  4. gamertags are hidden in chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertags are hidden in chats?: So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their...
  5. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  6. How do view my hidden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do view my hidden games: I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1
  7. I cannot show my hidden games anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot show my hidden games anymore.: As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work either. It would great to see the hidden section...
  8. Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]: Dobrý den, již několikátý den mi nejde spustit hra Hidden City. Zpravidla musím počítač několikrát restartovat a pak teprve se někdy spustí. Co je za problém? [Translation - Hello,I can not run...
  9. Geen verbinding met Hidden City, Homiced Quad en Survivers: the quest[No connection with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Geen verbinding met Hidden City, Homiced Quad en Survivers: the quest[No connection with...: Ik krijg geen verbinding meer met bovengenoemd spellen, dit duurt nu al een week! [Translation - I can no longer connect to the games mentioned above, this has been going on for a week now!]...
  10. What are your marketplace hidden gems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are your marketplace hidden gems?: I've been playing a game called "In Between". It's a highly addictive puzzle game. It has a story told through images you find throughout the levels. So far it's a decent story. I won't give it...