Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile?

Discus and support Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, first off, i don’t have a Xbox yet, but i’m planning to buy one. I’ve played a few games on my PC, so i already have an MS Account. In... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PressX2Read, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile?

Hey everyone,

first off, i don’t have a Xbox yet, but i’m planning to buy one. I’ve played a few games on my PC, so i already have an MS Account. In the Xbox App on PC, under “recently played” (a section on my profilepage) it shows besides the Game Pass Games also some games which are not compatible with the Xbox Achievementsystem, e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn (PC Port). These games are shown as a 0/0. I know from a support article that it should be possible to hide games with zero gamerscore, but is that also the case for these non-Xbox 0/0 PC Games? Since i don’t own a Xbox yet, i can’t check it by myself, so i hope to find an answer here.

submitted by /u/PressX2Read
    [link] [comments]

/u/PressX2Read, Jan 6, 2022
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Delete a game with no success

Go to your achievements, hover over the game with 0 gamerscore and you’ll see the option to hide it with the “X” button.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Can we have the option to delete achievements?

4. The Cthulhu Win User

Editing Gameing History.

The feature is still there for any game with zero unlocked achievements.

Push the guide button, go to the "games" blade and select achievements. Highlight any 0 of 0 game and push "X" to delete the history.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

What Type Of Game Would You Make?

Something similar like Horizon Zero Dawn, but for Xbox
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

What other franchises would you like to see on Xbox.

Something like Horizon Zero Dawn

That game looks awesome!!!
Thema:

Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile?

1. Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile? - Similar Threads - Hide achievement games

2. Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.: There's two reasons, Iam asking for this feature to be added. Reason #1: A friend plays a game that you have no interest in on your account by accident (in this case it was my housemate playing...
  3. An ability to hide games with achievements

in XboX Insiders
    An ability to hide games with achievements: I posted this on the main xbox subreddit and then found out in meant to post suggestions here. Now to the point why can’t you hide games which have achievement, it seems quite simple, being able...
  4. Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements.

in XboX Insiders
    Hiding Games in Achievements with only one or two Achievements.: For me, my Achievements Page is like my Portfolio of Games I played and liked. I own Game Pass, so naturally I try out a lot of games, and some I don't like. If there are 0% Achievements, I can...
  5. Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox: Hi I recently played What Remains of Edith Finch on the Xbox PC with gamepass. While trying to get some of the achievements that are listed I noticed that they weren't unlocking and then quickly...
  6. OCULTE MIS LOGROS / JUEGOS :C..... HIDE MY ACHIEVEMENTS / GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    OCULTE MIS LOGROS / JUEGOS :C..... HIDE MY ACHIEVEMENTS / GAMES: En la guía de Xbox donde dice todos los logros le di en donde dice que muestre solo los logros ocultos, el problema es que no tengo ninguno oculto, entonces ya no puedo regresar el filtro por que...
  7. Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list

in XboX Insiders
    Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list: [IMG] hi! I have an issue, I’ve hidden this game with 0 achievement but still appear on console too, how could fix it? Thanks and happy xmas!...
  8. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  9. Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?: I dont see any option to unhide some of the games xbox one and xbox 360.. 78d3ac5a-4ecb-4bea-bdd8-72a6fbbf0046
  10. How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?: I can hide xbox one achievements but there no option for the xbox 360 games. 3e762062-5dcb-49d6-a048-d2fb29434508