Hide or move achievements pop ups

Discus and support Hide or move achievements pop ups in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes it is really annoying as it blocks subtitles and strategic spot in certain 2D games. It would be good to be able to move its location, make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IMulero, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/IMulero
    /u/IMulero Guest

Sometimes it is really annoying as it blocks subtitles and strategic spot in certain 2D games. It would be good to be able to move its location, make it transparent or block the pop-ups

submitted by /u/IMulero
    [link] [comments]

/u/IMulero, Jul 27, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Achievements not popping up

This might help.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Had this myself & a hard reset seems to have sorted it.

Hold the power button on the front of your console until it turns off.Unplug from the mains for 5 minutes then plug back in & restart your console.

It may not sort out the issue for you but that's what worked for me so worth a try.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Update:

Tonight I was on Xbox and achievement notification were not popping again apart from 2 but they all unlocked perfectly fine but also a party notification from my friend did not pop up.

Just notification over all seem to be intermittent from time to time.
  5. Lava Dog Boy Win User

Achievements on Xbox One are broken and Microsoft needs to fix it. I agree it's super annoying because I have the same issue. Any achievements I unlock rarely ever pop the notification on screen. I have notifications turned on, signed into Live, hard reset,
    all other "solutions" I've read online. Nothing works. I know the achievement unlocks because it shows up instantly in Smartglass or in achievements hub. It's the notification that's broken.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Hide or move achievements pop ups - Similar Threads - Hide move achievements

2. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  3. Do words that are not in the english directory auto hide

in XboX Insiders
    Do words that are not in the english directory auto hide: [IMG] The word insta was censored, personally I think words that are not in the dictionary should not be censored, what do you think about this and what do you think about the new feature (I...
  4. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?: Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70
  5. Hide Notifications During Video Playback

in XboX Insiders
    Hide Notifications During Video Playback: I was told I should post this here: This evening while watching Avengers Endgame, I'm at one of the action scenes, totally into it, and all of a sudden, a notification about a friend coming...
  6. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...
  7. Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer: Dear all, First of all my sons nor I are gamers. The xbox 1tb that I bought them from new, is at least 4 years old. No issues until now. The console is updated. They are not allowed online....
  8. Hiding Menus/Tabs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hiding Menus/Tabs: It used to be possible to hide the Tabs you didn't care about so you didn't have to see them on the Xbox One. By holding in both thumbsticks and pressing Y and small menu would pop up that let you...
  9. On Microsoft website hiding achievements from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft website hiding achievements from PC: On microsoft website I look at my xbox achievements but for some reason it is showing my pc games as well 0/0 and want to hide them and they only show up on microsoft xbox website and not in app...
  10. Let me delete, hide, move Mixer tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let me delete, hide, move Mixer tab: Hello M$, please stop stuffing useless functionality and apps down my throat! As if the dashboard wasn't unstructured enough and littered with trash, you now added one more completely useless...