Hide VPN's on Xbox

Discus and support Hide VPN's on Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hide VPN's on Xbox Can Microsoft do something about people finding VPN's through your gamertag. Me and several other people have been targeted to know... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Foxdie889, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Foxdie889
    Foxdie889 Guest

Hide VPN's on Xbox

Hide VPN's on Xbox
    Can Microsoft do something about people finding VPN's through your gamertag. Me and several other people have been targeted to know where we are located and getting Dos attacks on our internet. This is getting ridiculous that Microsoft is doing nothing about the safety and security of gamers. Does anyone know a solution for this?

:)

Foxdie889, Mar 18, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day

a VPN will hide your IP address but if you use Microsoft Rewards you will need to turn off the VPN while you do the tasks or claim rewards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

XResolver

Rmthen contact your isp

They deal with that

Ddos is law enforcement and your isps job

Xbox nor any console has anything to do with it

IP s are public and either you hide behind a vpn or not

One ip has to be visible

If you use a vpn only the vpn gets knocked off but then you still have to reconnect to protect yourself

Otherise your ip is public again
  4. Ackis Win User

IP adress

If you're worried you need a VPN, it will hide your IP. Other than that anything you interact with online exposes your IP address.
  5. ngocphi Win User

DDosing on Xbox (Overwatch and xResolver.com)

Umm hate to burst your bubble.thats not a leak you have no idea how the internet works if you think xbox or ps leaks your IP

Here is.the shocker

YOUR IP is public

Anyone who connects to you sees your ip there is no way to make it invisible except to hide behind an vpn even thej they can knock your vpn off

Ip addresses have to be public to connect to the net

A vpn presents its ip same as a proxy or any hosting server
  6. Igor Nesterenko Win User

0x8015DC0B - ошибка. [Translation - 0X8015DC0B is a mistake.]

Временно решил проблему с помощью
    VPN Shield 2
Thema:

Hide VPN's on Xbox

1. Hide VPN's on Xbox - Similar Threads - Hide VPN's

2. Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox: Hi I recently played What Remains of Edith Finch on the Xbox PC with gamepass. While trying to get some of the achievements that are listed I noticed that they weren't unlocking and then quickly...
  3. How do I hide the capture status

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide the capture status: How do I hide this when I am recording it is very annoying https://gyazo.com/9cce921ac7de7871b2ac4cb7d107b6e5 I am on a pc 91bac2ed-795f-4be6-a76a-98ea3ec814e9
  4. No Option to Hide Name for Xbox Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    No Option to Hide Name for Xbox Account: For a few months, I’ve had an issue with the settings on what others can see for my Xbox account. When I go to the settings on the website, it shows me multiple options on what I can allow or...
  5. Store Idea : give us the ability to hide items or games from appearing on sale (like an...

in XboX Insiders
    Store Idea : give us the ability to hide items or games from appearing on sale (like an...: I don’t care how cheap Bee Simulator gets, I’m not buying it. submitted by /u/Farge43 [link] [comments]
  6. Gamepass hide button in the Library

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass hide button in the Library: Can we have on the gamepass library a hide button for all the games we have completed as i hate scrolling throw and see what completed and what games i haven't completed submitted by...
  7. Two clubs on xbox one and our posts are playing hide and seek.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two clubs on xbox one and our posts are playing hide and seek.: I'm an admin in two clubs on xbox one, Afferte Mihi Mortem and Kiss The Bullet. For the past couple of days our posts just keep disappearing, if we're lucky they pop back in an hour or so. What's...
  8. OCULTE MIS LOGROS / JUEGOS :C..... HIDE MY ACHIEVEMENTS / GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    OCULTE MIS LOGROS / JUEGOS :C..... HIDE MY ACHIEVEMENTS / GAMES: En la guía de Xbox donde dice todos los logros le di en donde dice que muestre solo los logros ocultos, el problema es que no tengo ninguno oculto, entonces ya no puedo regresar el filtro por que...
  9. Filter To Hide/Unhide Achievements Missing

in XboX Insiders
    Filter To Hide/Unhide Achievements Missing: i can't see my achievements because i set the filter on the "gaming" tab/section of my profile to hidden (which contains no achievements and or games). Now, the filter button is gone (cant get it...
  10. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

in XboX Insiders
    So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...: Title says it all submitted by /u/DaFonkster87 [link] [comments]