hiding from list

Discus and support hiding from list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i find my games that i hide from list in the my games and apps? ff89004f-a1c6-401d-8b61-d9a040078961 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnriqueVelazquez1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. hiding from list

how do i find my games that i hide from list in the my games and apps?

:)

EnriqueVelazquez1, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

hiding from list

On your controller press and hold the left stick and press X
  3. AndyTrader Win User

Deleting games or apps?

4. bowski477 Win User

Remove game from xbox one ready to install list?

Hello, the ability to hide items from your ready to install list was in the February update. To do this simply highlight the game you want to hide and hit the start button (three line button) and there should be the option to hide from list.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Unable to unhide games

Hiya Lowkey,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!!

Starting with the November 2018 Dashboard update, the option to hide or unhide games in ready to install has changed. to hide or unhide games, follow these steps:

• To hide games: Highlight the game(s) you wish to hide in your ready to install section and press menu. Select Hide from list and press A.

• To Unhide Games: While on the ready to install tab, press and hold the left Thumbstick and then press X.
    Hope this helps.

Happy gaming.
  6. DeadDevilDemon Win User

How to Hide and Un-Hide Games/Apps from Ready to Install

For me .... sometimes have problems hiding from the " Ready to Install " list & they WILL NOT HIDE AT ALL !!!! Which I find ANNOYING
Thema:

hiding from list

1. hiding from list - Similar Threads - hiding list

2. How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?: I can hide xbox one achievements but there no option for the xbox 360 games. 3e762062-5dcb-49d6-a048-d2fb29434508
  3. Want a way to hide installed game from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want a way to hide installed game from the list: I want to have a game (gta 5) installed on my console without the knowledge of other kids in my home. Is there a way to hide installed game from the list of games? If not ,can't Microsoft develop...
  4. hide/unhide games/apps issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hide/unhide games/apps issue: Hi, Dont know when it started but some days ago eventually with the new update my ready to install lists dindt show my games/apps i have hide all my not installed games but with LB,RB,X you were...
  5. Hiding And un-hiding apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hiding And un-hiding apps: Ever since xbox dropped the update to where ready to install is in the games section and you have to use the bumpers to navigate to ready to install and Installed, I'm not able to unhide games in...
  6. Hiding Activity Feed Of A Specific Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hiding Activity Feed Of A Specific Friend: Dear Xbox and Xbox Ambassadors: I am wondering if there is a way to lessen activity feed posts from a specific person/friend. I have a friend that posts way too many LFGs and screenshots. They...
  7. way to mess up game hubs and this site.... It is like you are intentional hiding from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    way to mess up game hubs and this site.... It is like you are intentional hiding from ...: I've been here since xbox live beta. Our you all trying to make me a sony buyer? 0945e92a-ea23-4c1a-9dc7-f5c118eb7da6
  8. Hide listing in search, stores, & apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hide listing in search, stores, & apps: Can some one please help me enable “Hide listing in search, stores, & apps” on my child’s account. I don’t want them to even see any of the M rated games. Here is a screenshot of where I was...
  9. How to hide games list

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to hide games list: How do I hide my games list? i can't find the option to do it, I must be blind or something I've been looking for a while and just cannot find it... starting to really annoy me...
  10. "hide listings in search, stores & apps" impacts ALL accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    "hide listings in search, stores & apps" impacts ALL accounts: is this working as intended? when i check this box under one account it is impacting all the accounts on the xbox one. this seems like a bug. if not, what is the method to change the experience...