Hiests

Discus and support Hiests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First Rockstar promises us these online heists, and now they are getting mad at us for asking why they are taking so long to release them. Just becuase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D841-449A-90C4-E96C8A54FF2C, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hiests

First Rockstar promises us these online heists, and now they are getting mad at us for asking why they are taking so long to release them. Just becuase its free doesn't mean they can jerk us around like they do. 6-10 people have had there first character
    lost and had to start over, dang near everybody had funny money given to them, and the only thing added since launch was a few jobs, missions, and a boat and a few vehicles (not even good ones except maybe the bifta), and some outfits. This game came out in
    September people! There should at least be DLC we can buy out by now, but we are left with broken promises of things i would bet they aren't even working on yet, seeing as how all there time lately has been spent dealing with mods and adding new patches (there's
    been like what 4 already?)

:)

DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D841-449A-90C4-E96C8A54FF2C, Jan 23, 2014
  2. looking for hiest partners

im looking for ppl that have mics and are around 17 and chill and won't leave the game hit me up if thats you

JACK DANIELS cm, Jan 23, 2014
  3. MR Jackoon
    MR Jackoon Guest
    Randomly getting disconnected from Xbox live.

Ive been having this problem since, GTA Hiests came out for 360, i tried deleting certain things that could be the problem, but it still happens, XBOX FIX DIS PROBLEM PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE

MR Jackoon, Jan 23, 2014
  4. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

Hiests

Patience is a virtue. We are on 1.9 version. They gave us two free dlc so far. The Beach Bum pack and the creator. The heists will most likely be the last DLC for online mode. I wouldnt be surprised if they released story DLC before heists or even more online
    DLC first.

BAD 2020, Jan 23, 2014
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Hiests

Patience is a virtue. We are on 1.9 version. They gave us two free dlc so far. The Beach Bum pack and the creator. The heists will most likely be the last DLC for online mode. I wouldnt be surprised if they released story DLC before heists or even more online
    DLC first.
  6. MR Jackoon Win User

Randomly getting disconnected from Xbox live.

Ive been having this problem since, GTA Hiests came out for 360, i tried deleting certain things that could be the problem, but it still happens, XBOX FIX DIS PROBLEM PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE
  7. Mac the Flash Win User

Will we ever be able to sell higher end cars?

Yes, game is slowing. The beach bum pack really didnt bring much, I would rather the hiests show up before this. I have a few cars that I bought early on and just hate to lose them and lose all the money I put into them.
  8. Hart of Hircine Win User

Connection Problems with xlive

Same issue cept it's still happening. This issue shouldn't even be related to COD:AW(360), it's been happening a lot more frequently lately. Social menu just needs fixed. When that time comes will feel like hiests for gta, because when social menu drops
    you have to rely ingame services to connect with other peeps. With some games that's not so easy.
  9. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Gta 5 xbox one ?

My view on this has grown to 60% it maybe will come to xbox one,the hiests being delayed and delayed,and it would run so much better on the xbox one the MP anyway,but if it does id be glad because it got smashed to pieces and ruined for many on the 360,due
    to it being released to early and full of holes,of which got taken advantage of,you wont see that on the xbox one if it does,plain and simple.
Thema:

Hiests

1. Hiests - Similar Threads - Hiests

2. Noob looking for help first hiest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob looking for help first hiest: Looking for someone That doesn't mind a slight noob to do first heist with I'll Be on again around 6:30 est ee287cf3-f790-4555-a00a-04844232a3ff
  3. looking for hiest partners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for hiest partners: im looking for ppl that have mics and are around 17 and chill and won't leave the game hit me up if thats you 38e4beb1-9344-4970-8111-2f992c12d827