High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX

Discus and support High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I watched a lot of videos on y2b and everything looks smooth even with recording. When I playing Apex it feels like my battery on laptop is low... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CastledAutumn83, Oct 6, 2019.

1. High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX

Hi.

I watched a lot of videos on y2b and everything looks smooth even with recording. When I playing Apex it feels like my battery on laptop is low while playing the game. Fps drops a lot mostly in bad timing when i scope etc. It's not smooth whole time like
    it should be. It occures when I started playing Apex, end of 1st season, about 5 months? Noone could help me at Apex forum site , I tried everything in my console options, Tv options etc.

I playing on manual settings 1080p 60hz, advanced video options are off, consol energy option is set to Instant ON, and TVoptions like noise reduction, MPEG reduction etc are off, motion flow is set to mild,

and I using original high speed HDMI cable and LAN cable network.

:)

CastledAutumn83, Oct 6, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

There are times I've had playing Apex where it appears to be sluggish and dropping, but I believe that has to do with the server performance and connection. There are a large number of people playing on that server with varying connection strengths and
    speeds which can impact your game playing with them.

I would recommend testing further by playing around in the training grounds and see if you see performance issues there. If so, I would investigate a few other things, such as how the application is installed (whether on the internal drive or external drive)
    and review the performance of the external drive if installed there. Additionally you can review your Network settings in Settings > Network > Network Settings and check those stats, looking for a low ping and Open NAT (moderate at least).

But since it is a multiplayer game, where they are already pushing the limits of that engine (highly modified Source engine which was developed for Half-Life 2 which was released in 2004) in terms of what it can do with multiplayer connections.

Let us know what you find by digging deeper on your system and we can help provide some steps to improve it, if available.
  3. CastledAutumn83 Win User

Well. Thank you for fast response.

In training area I can honestly say I'm Pro :) I mean it looks good and smooth but You know it's only small map to traning.

I don't use external drive yet, my ping is 34ms when i test conection speed .In game is 23-25 becouse it's 1000+ miles from my home place ;] NAT is Opened, in game i don't have any red conection symbols in right upper screen corner while playing tho

Also. I don't think it's a connection problem becouse in other games I don't feel such of drop fps like in Apex legends and Division 2 .Something is wrong or my console is broken when graphic card is using maximum speed :(
  4. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

Favourite game of 2019 so far?

I would say for me its been Apex legends, Battlefield V has been great to drop into. Anthem will be awesome and that's what im ready for!
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
Thema:

1. High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX - Similar Threads - High fps drops

2. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  3. High ping in gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High ping in gears of war 4: Hi, I wanted to ask why since the release of gears 5, in gears of war 4 multiplayer my ping is always above 100 while before I always had about 20/30. What should I do to play without lag or...
  4. Xbox one s high ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s high ping: Hello A few years ago my ping on my xbox was around 300 ms so i decided to move it upstairs and i ran a ethernet cord from the downstairs modem into my room which ran through a ethernet switch....
  5. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...
  6. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...
  7. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  8. Xbox one latency is to high 77

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one latency is to high 77: [img] Why is it that my xbox one s latency is 77??? Back on the xbox 360 days my ping would be no higher than 12ms. Thats back when i have fios. Now i have Xfinity and i have had them come out a...
  9. FPS hit when streaming to PC at Very High setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FPS hit when streaming to PC at Very High setting?: I wonder if anybody else can confirm my observation. I've noticed while playing Witcher 3 that, especially in intense areas (Novigrad), fps are much worse when streaming to a PC at the max quality...
  10. Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay: if this isn't in the right section, I'm sorry. Let me start by saying that i don't know much about routers or internet for that matter. I was wondering if i got a high end router, such as a...