: High Latency

Discus and support : High Latency in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : High Latency Hi, I'm having major high latency problems. I've literally done everything I can from moving right next to the router (which I had... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FrankSmith941, Feb 6, 2021.

1. : High Latency

Hi, I'm having major high latency problems. I've literally done everything I can from moving right next to the router (which I had changed for a brand new one from virgin media as moaned at them on the phone about it) opened ports etc, wired connection etc etc. Tested my mobile and home computer this latency/ping is around 8ms

My xbox on the other hand 160/180ms!!

What is going on!?

Must be the actual xbox console itself surely??

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

FrankSmith941, Feb 6, 2021
  2. taidara Win User

High Latency

More importantly; What country do you live in?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

High Latency

It will help us to pinpoint the issue if you provide some more info:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider)
  4. iProd Cows Win User

High latency

Then why every game do i get red dot and lag all over the place no one else seems to get this issue?
  5. Busta24 Win User

High Latency

I'm surprised that no one else has commented on this. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here with this issue... Am I?
  6. DEACON Win User

high latency

Hello yes some days it is fine in games and some days its unplayable but my brothers is fine and were on the same network, we have tried many networks and still the same problem. it is a relatively old xbox too.
    how old are we talking? and you've updated it to the current version of the dash?
Thema:

1. : High Latency - Similar Threads - High Latency

2. Forza Horizon 4 high latency/no packet loss on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 high latency/no packet loss on PC: I've had issues with teredo and blocked connectivity in FH4 on PC before that are resolved now, but lately I've been experiencing high latency for an unknown reason. Xbox Console Companion and...
  3. High Latency with xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Latency with xbox series x: I have been experiencing bad latency with a wired connection to my router. I have higher latency with my xbox series x while using an ethernet cable compared to wifi on all my other devices. (3-4x...
  4. : High latency on series s. I’m from India.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High latency on series s. I’m from India.: : High latency on series s. I’m from India. I just got my series s and I did a connection checkup and my latency is 200+. I had this issue on my Xbox one too and it started back in September. I...
  5. High Latency on Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Latency on Xbox one X: Hello, this all started this past sunday when I noticed that I was laggin a bit on Overwatch. I checked the ping and for some reason I am getting about 270ms latency on overatch and about 200ms on...
  6. High ping (latency)

in XBoX Accessibility
    High ping (latency): Hi. So I'm experiencing higher than normal ping (latency) on my xbox one x. Its showing me a latency of 123. And when loading fortnite is a 90 in latency. But my router is telling me I have 40 in...
  7. High Latency Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Latency Issue: High, please assist with high latency issues. Doing a trace route and the issue is coming from microsoft. see attached trace route and advise further. I am based in South Africa. As you can see...
  8. High Latency On Xbox Networking PC

in XBoX on Windows
    High Latency On Xbox Networking PC: I couple of days ago, my gameplay on dead by daylight randomly spiked on lag and i would rubberband all over the place. other games are perfectly fine with little to no ping whatesover. im...
  9. : High latency on Xbox with Ethernet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High latency on Xbox with Ethernet: : High latency on Xbox with Ethernet Hi, I am having problem using apps and playing games on xbox. My xbox latency is stuck at 150 for past 3 weeks and it has never been this high even on wifi....
  10. HIGH LATENCY ISSSUES, AND SOFTWARE BEING RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS INPLAYABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY ISSSUES, AND SOFTWARE BEING RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS INPLAYABLE: I HAVE BEEN WITH XBOX SINCE DAY ONE, I HAVE NOTICED THIS YEAR MY LATENCY HAS HIT 200, WHEN OTHER DEVICES ARE AT 15, THIS ONLY SUGGESTS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE REMOVED SERVERS OR HUBS IN AUSTRALIA,...