: High Package Loss Internet

Discus and support : High Package Loss Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : High Package Loss Internet the problem can beeee sooo much, your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and. For me,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Luiz DiegoMendes, Jan 26, 2020.

1. : High Package Loss Internet

the problem can beeee sooo much,

your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and.

For me, i had a appartment with DSL that was so crappy because of the cables,

so sorry, without more tests its hard to help

:)

Luiz DiegoMendes, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Luiz DiegoMendes Win User

High Package Loss Internet

here is some information.

When you verify "Multiplayer Connection", would this be the network diagnostic test under your Xbox system settings? Yes

When you run this test (regardless of the hour of the day), is the outcome always 100% packet loss? Yes, but only for any version of Call of Duty. The problem does not affect GTA for example.

Is your Xbox directly connected (wired/Ethernet) to your modem/router? It is wired to ISP Router.

Could you find out the name and model number of your modem/router and provide us with this information.

It is a Humax NGA12R-02.

Whois your Internet service provider? The ISP is NET in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Thanks!!
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

the problem can beeee sooo much,

your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and.

For me, i had a appartment with DSL that was so crappy because of the cables,

so sorry, without more tests its hard to help
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Restart your router, I just did it and I improve the connection a bit.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

If you're using wireless WiFi to connect to your network hardware, try connecting a wired ethernet cable instead and power cycle the network hardware.

Connect the cable while the console is off.

Also, contact your ISP to check your line for any faults on the connection.
  6. Luiz DiegoMendes Win User

This problem is only happening with Call of Duty. All other games have no problem at all.
Thema:

1. : High Package Loss Internet - Similar Threads - High Package Loss

2. High Latency On Xbox Networking PC

in XBoX on Windows
    High Latency On Xbox Networking PC: I couple of days ago, my gameplay on dead by daylight randomly spiked on lag and i would rubberband all over the place. other games are perfectly fine with little to no ping whatesover. im...
  3. : High latency on Xbox with Ethernet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High latency on Xbox with Ethernet: : High latency on Xbox with Ethernet Hi, I am having problem using apps and playing games on xbox. My xbox latency is stuck at 150 for past 3 weeks and it has never been this high even on wifi....
  4. High sales tax.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    High sales tax.: I'm part of the insider program which has a new store UI. As such I now have to pay sales tax when I didn't have to previously. That's fine and all but my state tax is 4.225% and yet I'm being...
  5. HIGH LATENCY ISSSUES, AND SOFTWARE BEING RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS INPLAYABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY ISSSUES, AND SOFTWARE BEING RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS INPLAYABLE: I HAVE BEEN WITH XBOX SINCE DAY ONE, I HAVE NOTICED THIS YEAR MY LATENCY HAS HIT 200, WHEN OTHER DEVICES ARE AT 15, THIS ONLY SUGGESTS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE REMOVED SERVERS OR HUBS IN AUSTRALIA,...
  6. Get this most everytime I start Xbox up lately. Also, when I play high demand games such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Get this most everytime I start Xbox up lately. Also, when I play high demand games such as...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealBlancoGringo [link] [comments]
  7. This is a high quality big effort non ranting non repost post!

in XboX Insiders
    This is a high quality big effort non ranting non repost post!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0m82D5EJs Duh mi nem iz tranazz ihaz2remuveurposeurdurhuurrhurrrhurrerrrderduhdererr submitted by /u/Soulless1666 [link] [comments]
  8. How to get a high score in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a high score in Microsoft Mahjong: The scoring oin Microsoft Mahjong seemed very random and no one has ever answered the question on how to get a high score. OK, it was more simple than I thought. You have to concentrate on...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare High Packet Loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare High Packet Loss: I've been trying to load into Modern Warfare on my Xbox One for the last week and every time it says it can't connect to online services. My connection is fine, and I've been playing several other...
  10. Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed: Been experiencing issues with Xbox live since having shaw install new internet service. The problem seems to be between my Xbox one and the Cisco DPC3848v Gateway provided by shaw. The internet...