: High Package Loss Internet

Discus and support : High Package Loss Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : High Package Loss Internet the problem can beeee sooo much, your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and. For me,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Luiz DiegoMendes, Jan 26, 2020.

1. : High Package Loss Internet

the problem can beeee sooo much,

your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and.

For me, i had a appartment with DSL that was so crappy because of the cables,

so sorry, without more tests its hard to help

:)

Luiz DiegoMendes, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Luiz DiegoMendes Win User

High Package Loss Internet

here is some information.

When you verify "Multiplayer Connection", would this be the network diagnostic test under your Xbox system settings? Yes

When you run this test (regardless of the hour of the day), is the outcome always 100% packet loss? Yes, but only for any version of Call of Duty. The problem does not affect GTA for example.

Is your Xbox directly connected (wired/Ethernet) to your modem/router? It is wired to ISP Router.

Could you find out the name and model number of your modem/router and provide us with this information.

It is a Humax NGA12R-02.

Whois your Internet service provider? The ISP is NET in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Thanks!!
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

the problem can beeee sooo much,

your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and.

For me, i had a appartment with DSL that was so crappy because of the cables,

so sorry, without more tests its hard to help
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Restart your router, I just did it and I improve the connection a bit.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

If you're using wireless WiFi to connect to your network hardware, try connecting a wired ethernet cable instead and power cycle the network hardware.

Connect the cable while the console is off.

Also, contact your ISP to check your line for any faults on the connection.
  6. Luiz DiegoMendes Win User

This problem is only happening with Call of Duty. All other games have no problem at all.
Thema:

1. : High Package Loss Internet - Similar Threads - High Package Loss

2. If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?: If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? I have 45-50ft cable to a projector that is having a hard time detecting the Xbox. If it does detect it. Only...
  3. Xbox One brightness too high

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One brightness too high: Xbox One brightness is so high I can't see what's going on on the screen. So now I can't go into settings to do changes. It just happened when I turned on my Xbox the following day and now I'm...
  4. State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...: Witam po ściągnięciu i zainstalowaniu pojawia się problem z włączeniem gry State of Decay 2. Po uruchomieniu gra zaczyna momentalnie zużywać prawie 100% procesora mój pc : Windows 10 64 bit...
  5. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  6. My Xbox One X has high latency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X has high latency.: Hello everyone, This is my first time posting something here, so I hope it works out because I don't know what is causing my problem. Lately, I've been having a really bad time on my Xbox One X...
  7. Temps de latence trop élevé[Translation-Latency too high]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temps de latence trop élevé[Translation-Latency too high]: Bonjour, Pourquoi mon temps de latence est très élevé lorsque je fais un test de connexion via ma console xbox one (>150ms) alors qu'il est nettement meilleur (~25ms) lorsque j’effectue un test...
  8. Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]: Olá a todos! Acredito que minha dúvida já exista de diversas formas mas não encontrei uma resposta satisfatória, portanto segue meu dilema. Ao fazer o teste de conexão do xbox ele acusa uma...
  9. High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on xbox tests trying to set up wireless streaming: [img] Keep getting this error when u try to set up wireless sharing did network tests have 90D 34U no packet loss and 131ms ping can't get it any lower as live in Australia and pretty sure it is...
  10. Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed: Been experiencing issues with Xbox live since having shaw install new internet service. The problem seems to be between my Xbox one and the Cisco DPC3848v Gateway provided by shaw. The internet...