High Packet Loss

Discus and support High Packet Loss in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; High Packet Loss Try the support, maybe some procedure you haven't tried that can help you, good luck! https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/contact-us... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by olliecarroll, Nov 12, 2019.

1. olliecarroll
    olliecarroll Guest

High Packet Loss

olliecarroll, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Rusty Pennyy Win User

I have an Open NAT on my x360 but strict on XOne, please help.

I just got the message when testing my Multiplayer connection on xbox one "You have high packet loss. Your packet loss is 20%. This is high and may be affecting network quality." never gotten that before.
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

High Packet Loss

This is from the "known issues" page on that router .....

Known Issues

Lag and intermittent disconnections may occur, with no permanent fix known at this time. We are currently working with Comcast towards a resolution.

High Firewall settings on this device can cause a number of errors on both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. We have seen "High packet loss" errors on the Xbox One and several potential errors on the 360 including "MTU", "Internet error", "Live connection".
    Should any of these errors occur we suggest disabling or setting the firewall to low.

XB1R HADES: Update: (12/24/2014): At this time there is currently no guaranteed fix for these issues and there may not be a fix for some time. This is a firmware issue with the device and not something that Xbox can fix on our end. At this time the best
    suggestion we can make would be to replace the gateway with a different brand. Currently the Arris gateways also share similar issues as well.
  4. Piccerd Win User

high packet loss

I too am suffering from this. I was watching twitch. And closed it to play with some friends. Couldnt connect to the game and now i cant get it to connect ti live at all though the internet test says i am connected.
  5. SSG2WO Win User

High packet loss

ditto for 100% today. no clue what happened.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

High packet loss

Hey there TAZI BLU NAR!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

High Packet Loss

1. High Packet Loss - Similar Threads - High Packet Loss

2. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...
  3. High Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss: Im having issues with 100 percent packet loss. My download speed and upload speed are fine. Wireless strength is 100 percent and my mtu is 1470 latency fluxes but nothing too bad. I internet share...
  4. Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing...
  5. Xbox has high packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has high packet loss: Alright so, I'm trying to play cod (literally any) but there's always a different error, always resulting to Wi-Fi issues, whenever I try to play bo2, it'll tell me my Wi-Fi isn't working. It says...
  6. High Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss: need help with my xbox one. I have %100 high packet loss have restarted my internet and console several times and nothing??? 71938fff-24e2-4699-a4eb-3fb2379f8346
  7. Xbox One shows High Latency and Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One shows High Latency and Packet Loss: Split from this thread. I have the same exact issue. It just started about a month ago. High latency, packet loss and low upload speed on Xbox One, yet everything is fine on my PC and other...
  8. CenturyLink: High Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: High Packet Loss: CenturyLink (ISPs): High Packet Loss My Xbox one X keeps bringing up the error message High Packet Loss. What does that mean? How is that supposed to be fixed? 76f5f714-0f64-49c1-a6e8-e85aad9edea7
  9. High packet loss. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    High packet loss. How do I fix this?: I cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One S 500GB model. All of my other devices connect to the network just fine, apart from my Xbox. Whenever I do a network test, it says that everything is...
  10. high packet loss to microsoft only

in XBoX on Consoles
    high packet loss to microsoft only: Live connection lost and High packet loss over 29%. Other Network speedtest site is packet loss is 0%. From japan. ac65b309-6a6e-43ea-8a6b-3c8ed271d18b