: High ping in game

Discus and support : High ping in game in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : High ping in game Hello Fordfourx4, Thank you for your post. I understand you have some concerns over your ping while playing games in Call of Duty:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fordfourx4, May 20, 2020.

1. Fordfourx4
    Fordfourx4 Guest

Hello Fordfourx4,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have some concerns over your ping while playing games in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. To troubleshoot this please try performing a Power Cycle on your Xbox One, restarting your Modem/router, then attempting to play
    Call of Duty: MW again.

Please let us know how this goes.

:)

Fordfourx4, May 20, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

I have tested my internet connection countless times and get a steady <50ms ping but as soon as i start a match in MW the jumps to 160-170ms and stays there untill the match ends. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
    You don't have to create multiple threads, regarding the very same topic/issue.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

High ping in game

Hello Fordfourx4,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have some concerns over your ping while playing games in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. To troubleshoot this please try performing a Power Cycle on your Xbox One, restarting your Modem/router, then attempting to play
    Call of Duty: MW again.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. XMoIsBackX Win User

High ping in game

Are you using wifi or ethernet? Best to connect to ethernet cable. If so and if not it might be because your o a different server to the games region.
  5. AmtrakAcela75 Win User

High ping in game

are you using Ethernet or wifi? and how far is your xbox is from your router if its wireless? have you tried doing a speed test on another console/device?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

High ping?

Hey there Aubanater.

To check, has your ping always sat at that level? An issue like that is generally going on your network provider's side of things. If you haven't already tried, from a PC, please run this
    Network Speedtest and let us know what kind of Ping you're seeing on that side.
Thema:

1. : High ping in game - Similar Threads - High ping game

2. : Random slow download and constant high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Random slow download and constant high ping: : Random slow download and constant high ping So i recently moved to Okinawa Japan from the US and i got a good internet provider here with 150 mbps download speeds. Both of my roommates were out...
  3. xbox console companion on pc has high ping

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion on pc has high ping: so when the game was free for a week a long time ago i play it with some friends with no problems at all, but now the xbox companion set my ping to 150 and the pc set my xbox connection to 200 ms,...
  4. High ping game searches on modern warefare

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping game searches on modern warefare: Ive been playing modern warefare a lot recently and it seems like whenever I search for a game, keep in mind I really only play hardcore tdm and free for all, that it starts by saying searching...
  5. High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason: Hi all, Hoping I can get some support. For whatever reason, when I moved into my new place, i have high latency on my xbox. I have the second highest internet package you can buy from my isp....
  6. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...
  7. Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]: Olá a todos! Acredito que minha dúvida já exista de diversas formas mas não encontrei uma resposta satisfatória, portanto segue meu dilema. Ao fazer o teste de conexão do xbox ele acusa uma...
  8. High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys, I have a major issue, I have around 160 ping on xbox PC, I think it came when I set my NAT-Type to open. In other games such as CS:GO, R6S, Sea of Thieves (an Xbox game too) I have no...
  9. Xbox server high ping and choppy game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox server high ping and choppy game play: About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they should which means game is playing catch up...
  10. high ping and game lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    high ping and game lag: I recently purchased XBox One and also a Live membership. When I play Rocket League in particular it shows my PING is very high, in the 300s. Game plays but does lag. Can someone tell me what...