High ping in gears of war 4

Discus and support High ping in gears of war 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask why since the release of gears 5, in gears of war 4 multiplayer my ping is always above 100 while before I always had about 20/30.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by St00V4R, Oct 2, 2019.

1. St00V4R
    St00V4R Guest

Hi, I wanted to ask why since the release of gears 5, in gears of war 4 multiplayer my ping is always above 100 while before I always had about 20/30. What should I do to play without lag or delays due to ping?

:)

St00V4R, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

There could be many reasons, Are you using a VPN? Is your internet a wired or wireless?. This is something we do need to note to try and find out the reason why and of course try and help resolve the issue at hand.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi St00V4R,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

Ping is a tool of measuring latency, there are two normal factors that significantly influence the latency, and that is the latency of the connecting device (like cable, DSL, dial-up, etc.) and the distance
    the data is traveling. There could be some stressing or interference with your network causing these spike, or a regional change was made on the system or in-game and your multiplayer games are connecting to servers in other regions, causing high ping.

Are you playing on Xbox One or on Windows 10? This is important to know so we can provide the best help.

Let us know what system you are playing on and if you have made any changes recently to your network or regional settings.
  4. St00V4R Win User

Hi XBF Diego M,

Thanks for the reply. I use the game on xbox one. As for things like NAT and my connection I checked and everything is fine, so I don't understand why it connects to distant servers causing me a high ping and experiencing problems with lag or delay in the
    game. If it helps you, I am in the European region. Thanks for your attention.
  5. Digo Guedes Win User

Brazil server on Gears of war 4 is not working

When I ping some ISP servers located at SP-Brazil, the higher latency I get is 24ms, but the usual is 7ms.

With the so called "Latin America server at SP-BR", in game I get 100ms +, something isn't right.

With Gears UE the higher ping was 55ms, what for my opinion was high enough.
    I also live in SP, and their numbers are similar to mine.

In the EU Gears my highest ping was 22MS and sadly in Geras of war 4 it never falls below 78 and the overwhelming majority of players and friends with whom I speak report 140MN at the very least. Unfortunately it is impossible to have fun and be competitive
    in this situation.
  6. psmgamer Win User

Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others

I been playing Gears of War 4 and Judgement and jumping back and forth between both games. But I think if you wanted to the get the complete story then play Judgement, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 then Gears of War 4.
Thema:

1. High ping in gears of war 4 - Similar Threads - High ping gears

2. Xbox one s high ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s high ping: Hello A few years ago my ping on my xbox was around 300 ms so i decided to move it upstairs and i ran a ethernet cord from the downstairs modem into my room which ran through a ethernet switch....
  3. : Upload speed issue and high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issue and high ping: : Upload speed issue and high ping In a further test with the third xbox in the house, this one is an Xbox one (not an xbox one x). This is wired to an access point in a wifi mesh network (Netgear...
  4. Xbox Live yüksek ping sorunu. [Translation - Xbox Live High ping issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live yüksek ping sorunu. [Translation - Xbox Live High ping issue.]: Öncelikle merhabalar, Xbox Live Ağ ayarlarımda gecikme süremin oldukça yüksek olduğunu, ve bunun oynadığım oyunlara yansıdığını fark ettim. Biraz daha araştırdığımda sorunun sunucularla(server)...
  5. high ping when i open my capture derive

in XBoX on Consoles
    high ping when i open my capture derive: I'm having a weird problem with my Xbox every time I load up my capture device my Xbox has insane high ping when i play a game but when I change my game quality to 720p everything works fine but I...
  6. Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: High Latency/Ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: High Latency/Ping: Netcomm (Modems/Gateways) Netcomm NV6 Series: High Latency/Ping Hey theTINMAN23, If there is a high ping, this usually means there could be an issue with physical location or connections to the...
  7. Ping is way too high Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ping is way too high Xbox One X: I'm looking for some help with this issue. I have been getting ping spikes during games which I know others have gotten as well but sometimes my ping is way too high for the whole game. My normal...
  8. High Ping on xbox one s even on hardwired conenction with DMZ enabled on router for the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping on xbox one s even on hardwired conenction with DMZ enabled on router for the xbox: I just got an update on xbox one s, after which my ping to asia (my region) servers went to 300ms+, before the update which used to be 150+, which was already high but atleast playable,...
  9. High ping?

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping?: I NEED HELP I have been playing games all my life. i love in the middle of no where so my internet will never be perfect but i am getting 250'ms ping in most games i play. i cannot play any of my...
  10. Abnormal high ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abnormal high ping: Had debilitating pings (500+ ) on bf1 and bf4 . Totally abnormal, usually around 50 ping. Contacting Cincinnati Bell ISP but it seems to be normal more or less. Anyone else seen this ?...