High ping in gears of war 4

Discus and support High ping in gears of war 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask why since the release of gears 5, in gears of war 4 multiplayer my ping is always above 100 while before I always had about 20/30.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by St00V4R, Oct 2, 2019.

1. St00V4R
    St00V4R Guest

Hi, I wanted to ask why since the release of gears 5, in gears of war 4 multiplayer my ping is always above 100 while before I always had about 20/30. What should I do to play without lag or delays due to ping?

:)

St00V4R, Oct 2, 2019
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

I have noticed a high ping on Gears 5 as well as Gears of War 4 and the ping on other games is just fine. It's possibly on their server side and may be causing the high ping as well. Whenever I have a question of the high ping, I normally do a speed test
    on my line to see if it's my internet or possibly the end server. I have heard of other people having the same issue with these two games.

Happy Gaming!!
  3. k1Helix z Win User

The gears server were having some issues lately, the studio stated on Twitter that there was an issue where users would see a higher ping than usual, also please take note that in the upcoming months The Coalition will be retiring support for ranked multiplayer
    matches as well other multiplayer functions.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

There could be many reasons, Are you using a VPN? Is your internet a wired or wireless?. This is something we do need to note to try and find out the reason why and of course try and help resolve the issue at hand.
  5. JTL1E Win User

hey, I think this is due to them making Gears 5 multiplayer their main priority for their server, moving gears 4 to the servers that aren't the main priority
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Try and wire your internet to your Xbox, will lead to less ping. Also, with both Gears 4 and Gears 5 running there may be more ping. Finally, with Gears 5 out a lot of players may have migrated there so you may be playing against others from all around
    the world, rather than on a local server.
Thema:

1. High ping in gears of war 4 - Similar Threads - High ping gears

2. : High ping in game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High ping in game: : High ping in game Hello Fordfourx4, Thank you for your post. I understand you have some concerns over your ping while playing games in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. To troubleshoot this please...
  3. : Random slow download and constant high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Random slow download and constant high ping: : Random slow download and constant high ping So i recently moved to Okinawa Japan from the US and i got a good internet provider here with 150 mbps download speeds. Both of my roommates were out...
  4. xbox console companion on pc has high ping

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion on pc has high ping: so when the game was free for a week a long time ago i play it with some friends with no problems at all, but now the xbox companion set my ping to 150 and the pc set my xbox connection to 200 ms,...
  5. High ping game searches on modern warefare

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping game searches on modern warefare: Ive been playing modern warefare a lot recently and it seems like whenever I search for a game, keep in mind I really only play hardcore tdm and free for all, that it starts by saying searching...
  6. High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason: Hi all, Hoping I can get some support. For whatever reason, when I moved into my new place, i have high latency on my xbox. I have the second highest internet package you can buy from my isp....
  7. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...
  8. Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]: Olá a todos! Acredito que minha dúvida já exista de diversas formas mas não encontrei uma resposta satisfatória, portanto segue meu dilema. Ao fazer o teste de conexão do xbox ele acusa uma...
  9. High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys, I have a major issue, I have around 160 ping on xbox PC, I think it came when I set my NAT-Type to open. In other games such as CS:GO, R6S, Sea of Thieves (an Xbox game too) I have no...
  10. Xbox server high ping and choppy game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox server high ping and choppy game play: About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they should which means game is playing catch up...