High ping on Forza Horizon 4 (FH4)/xbox networking

Discus and support High ping on Forza Horizon 4 (FH4)/xbox networking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i have networking problem ONLY in forza horizon 4 and the rest of the online games works withnot any problem. I tried to fix the problem but no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IONUT11, Nov 21, 2020.

1. IONUT11
    IONUT11 Guest

Hello, i have networking problem ONLY in forza horizon 4 and the rest of the online games works withnot any problem. I tried to fix the problem but no result. any solution ?
    High ping on Forza Horizon 4 (FH4)/xbox networking [​IMG]

High ping on Forza Horizon 4 (FH4)/xbox networking [​IMG]

:)

IONUT11, Nov 21, 2020
  2. DerVaddi Win User

Forza Horizon 4 vs. Forza Horizon 3

my personal opinion is forza horizon 4 because of the seasons change. but what i don't like about fh4 are the dances and outfits. i don't think that would have been necessary. my order of all horizon games:

1. horizon 4

2. horizon 2 because storm islands dlc

3. horizon 3

4. the first horizon
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

Hello RadekSladovník,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    RadekSladovník!
  4. FIZZY LP Win User

Thanks for reaching out!

some games require better internet connects then other games such as GTA and COD or it can impact the game for you and other gamers such as lagging.

most games require at least 20mbps upload speed and a ping of 80ms or lower.

this is unlikely to be the ports or your computer system.

you able to go to another house and try a different internet connection?
  5. RadekSladovník Win User

Yo, man have you find any solution to this problem ?
  6. RedlightforGays Win User

Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek gözüküyor. [The pingim that looks normal in the Xbox App is very high in gaming and Windows 10 settings. ]

yes my only problem with forza horizon 4 and i don't think there is a option for region change in fh4. restarting game isn't solution i tried many times
Thema:

1. High ping on Forza Horizon 4 (FH4)/xbox networking - Similar Threads - High ping Forza

2. High Ping to Xbox live multiplayer on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    High Ping to Xbox live multiplayer on PC: Hi Guys I have an issue where my ping on Pc to xbox live network is 220ms but xbox one on the same network is 94ms to live servers the high ping is causing dropouts to incoming connections to my...
  3. : High ping in game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High ping in game: : High ping in game Hello Fordfourx4, Thank you for your post. I understand you have some concerns over your ping while playing games in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. To troubleshoot this please...
  4. : Random slow download and constant high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Random slow download and constant high ping: : Random slow download and constant high ping So i recently moved to Okinawa Japan from the US and i got a good internet provider here with 150 mbps download speeds. Both of my roommates were out...
  5. xbox console companion on pc has high ping

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion on pc has high ping: so when the game was free for a week a long time ago i play it with some friends with no problems at all, but now the xbox companion set my ping to 150 and the pc set my xbox connection to 200 ms,...
  6. High ping game searches on modern warefare

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping game searches on modern warefare: Ive been playing modern warefare a lot recently and it seems like whenever I search for a game, keep in mind I really only play hardcore tdm and free for all, that it starts by saying searching...
  7. High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason: Hi all, Hoping I can get some support. For whatever reason, when I moved into my new place, i have high latency on my xbox. I have the second highest internet package you can buy from my isp....
  8. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...
  9. Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]: Olá a todos! Acredito que minha dúvida já exista de diversas formas mas não encontrei uma resposta satisfatória, portanto segue meu dilema. Ao fazer o teste de conexão do xbox ele acusa uma...
  10. High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys, I have a major issue, I have around 160 ping on xbox PC, I think it came when I set my NAT-Type to open. In other games such as CS:GO, R6S, Sea of Thieves (an Xbox game too) I have no...