High School DxD seasons 4hero

Discus and support High School DxD seasons 4hero in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Trying to get unc of HighSchool DxD seasons 4 20278890-0f7c-4ce8-9cfd-1d324f2e58e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Trying to get unc of HighSchool DxD seasons 4

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

If you want to get the uncensored version, you will probably have to wait for the physical release.

Streaming services usually get the broadcast versions, which are censored.

If in doubt, contact the streaming service where you're trying to get the series from to ask if it is the uncensored version.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

can you provide a little more information regarding the issue you are experiencing?

For example:

- What device are you using?

- Any specific App or streaming service you are using?

- What exactly happens when you try to get it, any error messages?

With that information it might result in more suggestions to try or answers.
  4. wolf rageing Win User

I'm trying to buy HighSchool DxD season 4 hero on Xbox movies & TV app I was wondering if it's uncensored yet some people saying it is i and some say it's not play some saying you have to buy it again that it is out on Xbox one in and the Xbox Microsoft
    store movies & TV app
  5. denis97g Win User

High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crunchyroll/comments/83eydo/will_highschool_dxd_season_4_be_uncensored_on_cr/ according to this probably not.
  6. RyDog158 Win User

Mircosoft Movies & TV: Newest episode of Nickelodeon TMNT not available to buy yet?

Tonight, I'm having to watch the first season of High School DXD through Microsoft Movies & TV, BECAUSE OF THE UNCLE-FxxxING PEOPLE WHO UNCLE-FxxxING MANAGE THE UNCLE-FxxxING SERVICE ARE STILL UNCLE-FxxxING REFUSING TO UNCLE-FxxxING ADD THE UNCLE-FxxxING
    NEWEST EPISODE OF UNCLE-FxxxING NICKELODEON NINJA TURTLES.
Thema:

1. High School DxD seasons 4hero - Similar Threads - High School DxD

2. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...
  3. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...
  4. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  5. Xbox one latency is to high 77

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one latency is to high 77: [img] Why is it that my xbox one s latency is 77??? Back on the xbox 360 days my ping would be no higher than 12ms. Thats back when i have fios. Now i have Xfinity and i have had them come out a...
  6. High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored

in XBoX on Consoles
    High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored: I was wondering if HighSchool DxD season 4 hero uncensored for Xbox movies & TV app and which one if ***Moved from: Movies & TV*** efa4d55c-2782-4cc3-8aed-af81babdfa26
  7. Highly unsatisfied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Highly unsatisfied: I have been a supporter of Microsoft ever since I can remember. I have used them since I was a little girl, However they have previously been taking money out of my bank account without my...
  8. Faint but high pitched intermittent electrical buzzing sound from xbox one-x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faint but high pitched intermittent electrical buzzing sound from xbox one-x: I've started noticing this strange not very audible but somewhat high pitched/frequency like sound from my console. Happens very randomly, whether I'm in a game session, sitting idle on home dash...
  9. Why is my latency so high whilst streaming to my PC on the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my latency so high whilst streaming to my PC on the Xbox App?: Here's a screenshot of what I mean! https://gyazo.com/83b06cbeac917796bd90dc8fdb68e894 My internet is 90 up and 90 down, my hardware is definitely good enough, so any ideas why this is the case?...
  10. : Upload speed issue and high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issue and high ping: : Upload speed issue and high ping In a further test with the third xbox in the house, this one is an Xbox one (not an xbox one x). This is wired to an access point in a wifi mesh network (Netgear...