High School DxD seasons 4hero

Discus and support High School DxD seasons 4hero in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Trying to get unc of HighSchool DxD seasons 4 20278890-0f7c-4ce8-9cfd-1d324f2e58e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Trying to get unc of HighSchool DxD seasons 4

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

If you want to get the uncensored version, you will probably have to wait for the physical release.

Streaming services usually get the broadcast versions, which are censored.

If in doubt, contact the streaming service where you're trying to get the series from to ask if it is the uncensored version.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

can you provide a little more information regarding the issue you are experiencing?

For example:

- What device are you using?

- Any specific App or streaming service you are using?

- What exactly happens when you try to get it, any error messages?

With that information it might result in more suggestions to try or answers.
  4. wolf rageing Win User

I'm trying to buy HighSchool DxD season 4 hero on Xbox movies & TV app I was wondering if it's uncensored yet some people saying it is i and some say it's not play some saying you have to buy it again that it is out on Xbox one in and the Xbox Microsoft
    store movies & TV app
  5. denis97g Win User

High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crunchyroll/comments/83eydo/will_highschool_dxd_season_4_be_uncensored_on_cr/ according to this probably not.
  6. RyDog158 Win User

Mircosoft Movies & TV: Newest episode of Nickelodeon TMNT not available to buy yet?

Tonight, I'm having to watch the first season of High School DXD through Microsoft Movies & TV, BECAUSE OF THE UNCLE-FxxxING PEOPLE WHO UNCLE-FxxxING MANAGE THE UNCLE-FxxxING SERVICE ARE STILL UNCLE-FxxxING REFUSING TO UNCLE-FxxxING ADD THE UNCLE-FxxxING
    NEWEST EPISODE OF UNCLE-FxxxING NICKELODEON NINJA TURTLES.
Thema:

1. High School DxD seasons 4hero - Similar Threads - High School DxD

2. If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?: If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? I have 45-50ft cable to a projector that is having a hard time detecting the Xbox. If it does detect it. Only...
  3. Xbox One brightness too high

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One brightness too high: Xbox One brightness is so high I can't see what's going on on the screen. So now I can't go into settings to do changes. It just happened when I turned on my Xbox the following day and now I'm...
  4. State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...: Witam po ściągnięciu i zainstalowaniu pojawia się problem z włączeniem gry State of Decay 2. Po uruchomieniu gra zaczyna momentalnie zużywać prawie 100% procesora mój pc : Windows 10 64 bit...
  5. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  6. My Xbox One X has high latency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X has high latency.: Hello everyone, This is my first time posting something here, so I hope it works out because I don't know what is causing my problem. Lately, I've been having a really bad time on my Xbox One X...
  7. Temps de latence trop élevé[Translation-Latency too high]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temps de latence trop élevé[Translation-Latency too high]: Bonjour, Pourquoi mon temps de latence est très élevé lorsque je fais un test de connexion via ma console xbox one (>150ms) alors qu'il est nettement meilleur (~25ms) lorsque j’effectue un test...
  8. : High Package Loss Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High Package Loss Internet: : High Package Loss Internet the problem can beeee sooo much, your connection at home, a bad connector from your isp, a bad isp and and and. For me, i had a appartment with DSL that was so...
  9. Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latência (Ping) alta somente no Xbox One[High (Ping) latency on Xbox One only]: Olá a todos! Acredito que minha dúvida já exista de diversas formas mas não encontrei uma resposta satisfatória, portanto segue meu dilema. Ao fazer o teste de conexão do xbox ele acusa uma...
  10. High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored

in XBoX on Consoles
    High School DxD seasons 4 uncensored: I was wondering if HighSchool DxD season 4 hero uncensored for Xbox movies & TV app and which one if ***Moved from: Movies & TV*** efa4d55c-2782-4cc3-8aed-af81babdfa26