highpacketloss

Discus and support highpacketloss in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; highpacketloss does anyone know how i can put my highpacketloss back to 0% b4639175-9cb2-4153-a94b-d3f287e93d75 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by gamingchimp2003, May 27, 2018.

1. highpacketloss

highpacketloss
    does anyone know how i can put my highpacketloss back to 0%

:)

gamingchimp2003, May 27, 2018
  2. Nicco513
    Nicco513 Guest
    HighPacketLoss

Does anyone know how to get the high packet loss back down to 0%? It's effecting my gaming like, I ant even play online. Does anyone have a solution? I done did everything like literally.

Nicco513, May 27, 2018
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    HighPacketLoss

Are you using wireless or wired?

If using wireless try changing the wifi channel in the router settings. If you don't know how to do that post the make and model number of your router then maybe someone can tell you how.

If using wired then try a different Ethernet cable in case yours is faulty.

Also if you are using a separate modem and router then try changing the Ethernet cable that connects the modem to the router

Malacath, May 27, 2018
  4. Malacath Win User

HighPacketLoss

Are you using wireless or wired?

If using wireless try changing the wifi channel in the router settings. If you don't know how to do that post the make and model number of your router then maybe someone can tell you how.

If using wired then try a different Ethernet cable in case yours is faulty.

Also if you are using a separate modem and router then try changing the Ethernet cable that connects the modem to the router
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

HighPacketLoss

Hey there, Nicco513! Since this is connection related, I went ahead and moved you over to our connecting forums! Our community here should be able to help you out. :)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

100% Packet Loss

Hi Toni,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend trying the
    multiplayer connection help.
    Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]

8. PalmettoBling Win User

Detailed Network Statistics

Thema:

highpacketloss

1. highpacketloss - Similar Threads - highpacketloss

2. HighPacketLoss

in XBoX on Consoles
    HighPacketLoss: Does anyone know how to get the high packet loss back down to 0%? It's effecting my gaming like, I ant even play online. Does anyone have a solution? I done did everything like literally....