his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ...

Discus and support his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; His min craft game that we purchased at Walmart had stopped working on Xbox live. It says download again coctact Xbox.com/support.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CursoryVermin9, Jan 22, 2014.

1. his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ...

His min craft game that we purchased at Walmart had stopped working on Xbox live. It says download again coctact Xbox.com/support.

:)

CursoryVermin9, Jan 22, 2014
  2. hollyMcD
    hollyMcD Guest
    New XBox One plays tablet version of Minecraft

My son just purchased a new Xbox One Minecraft version. It came with a free full download of Minecraft. We installed it but when he tries to play the game it takes him to his game he has on his tablet. He would like to play the new Xbox One Minecraft game.
    Can you help us figure this out?

hollyMcD, Jan 22, 2014
  3. FIND A GAME

MY SON DELETED HIS MINECRAFT GAME THAT CAME WITH HIS XBOX AND WAS DOWNLOADED USING A CODE. HE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT AND NOW CANNOT GET IT BACK. HE HAD CHANGED HIS PROFILE SINCE DELETING THE GAME. HOW CAN WE GET IT BACK AGAIN?

lewisdaboss7728, Jan 22, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ...

What exactly is happening?

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 22, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact xbox.com/ support. how can we fix it?

What exactly is happening?
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Two 360's, I need to share a game.

Actually re-read his post. He wants to use his account on his sons XBOX to download the game. "If I download Minecraft (or any other game) from MY ACCOUNT on HIS X-Box" At least that what I think he is saying.
  7. Codename Jelly Win User

Xbox One Is a Load of rubbish

[quote user="The4lhHorseman"]

Gaikai says differently? Have fun purchasing your PS3 games again to download them. How is that good?

[/quote]

Have fun buying minecraft again.
  8. WickederPhoenix Win User

GFW Account locked - recovery impossible

sorry about your issue but you can connact a xbox support offical on the forum by pm or you can connact microsoft support chat
  9. FormedGolf775 Win User

Can't download Minecraft...it says to change Privacy Settings and I have done this?

THANK YOU!! :) We downloaded his 16000 points he rec'd for his bday, and it acknowledges that, so he goes to buy Minecraft, but it tells him he is unable to download until he changes his privacy settings? I have changed it to ADULT and then set everything
    to be "allowed" and it still doesn't work?
Thema:

1. his minecraft game that he purchased at walmart will mot work. it says download again. connact ... - Similar Threads - minecraft game purchased

2. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  3. Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft: Every time i go to the marketplace and try to purchase anything, the screen will darken and show the prompt “this shouldnt take long” or it will pull up the xbox prompt to make the purchase and...
  4. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game: As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free. However, when I launch the game, it asks me to sign...
  5. 마인트래프트 게임을 구매했는데 환불이나 변경해주세요. [Mod Translation: I purchased a Minecraft game and would like...

in XBoX on Windows
    마인트래프트 게임을 구매했는데 환불이나 변경해주세요. [Mod Translation: I purchased a Minecraft game and would like...: 12월 15일 7시경 microsoft store를 통해 아이가 마인크래프트 게임을 구매했습니다. 아이가 버 을 확실히 확인하지 않아 실수로 java 버 을 구매했어야 하는데 be버 으로 잘못구매했어요. java버 으로 변경해주시거나 환불해주시면 java버 으로 다시 구매하 습니다. [Mod Translation: I purchased...
  6. I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...: A month ago, I purchased the Xbox live 3-month membership subscription through the Xbox dashboard, with the sole purpose of receiving a free Minecraft download code, as the promotion stated. This...
  7. Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.: ive contacted chat on forum sevral times they keep sending me here had 2 wait 2 months to find out i still dont have it i was told id get it 31st of july but nope not happy...
  8. did not receive minecraft game when i purchase 1 year xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive minecraft game when i purchase 1 year xbox live: hi i purchase my 1year xbox live on june 20 when it had a promotion for a free minecraft game i call in and told to wait till july 20 for the game its july 24 i kinda knew wasnt right but i waited...
  9. Minecraft - Parental Consent Asking For Purchase of Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Parental Consent Asking For Purchase of Full Game: Hi, We own Minecraft for Nintendo Switch AND Windows 10. I set up a Mojang and Microsoft account for my son. To access his Settings on his Mojang profile, it requires parental consent. I...
  10. Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for some time now... I owned the game purchased, but the problem it's that it won't let me download my purchased game... About a month ago I got banned for 13...