: Hisense 4k help!

Discus and support : Hisense 4k help! in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Hisense 4k help! Nice you solved it. You also need to keep in mind that HDMI 2.0 only support max 60 fps on that resolution, but I think your TV has... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by The Coh Man, Mar 17, 2021.

1. The Coh Man
    The Coh Man Guest

Nice you solved it. You also need to keep in mind that HDMI 2.0 only support max 60 fps on that resolution, but I think your TV has 50hz only anyways.

:)

The Coh Man, Mar 17, 2021
  2. The Coh Man Win User

Hisense 4k help!

Solved it, in your TV settings, you have got to go down to settings, TV inputs, select the HDMI the Xbox is on, select HDMI mode and set it to HDMI 2.0, then it works fine!
  3. Patirisha Win User

Nice you solved it. You also need to keep in mind that HDMI 2.0 only support max 60 fps on that resolution, but I think your TV has 50hz only anyways.
  4. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

: Hisense 4K issues

Please don't revive old posts, this thread should be locked.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

Hisense 4K issues

Have you set the TV's hdmi setting to 'enhanced', and connected the xbox to one of the 4k ports?
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hisense 4K issues

Unfortunately the Xbox one S is only really capable of maxing out at 1080p UHD. If you want the full 4k HDR experience you'll need the Xbox One X. I dont think there's a way of getting it to run even in 4k UHD on their S. The only 4k you'll get on the
    S is the streaming and video quality.
Thema:

1. : Hisense 4k help! - Similar Threads - Hisense help

2. Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering?: Hi! I just purchased an Xbox Series X and Hisense 55" U8G television. On most games I have played—from Warzone to No Man's Sky—the screen flickers randomly; little black/grey/tan colors that jump...
  3. Xbox Series X Does Not See HDR Combability with Hisense 55HG8

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Does Not See HDR Combability with Hisense 55HG8: Hi everyone! New Xbox Series X owner here. For some reason it can't seem to to detect HDR on the Hisense 55HG8 TV. According to the websites manual for the tv, it is HDR compatible. Link to...
  4. Hisense 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hisense 4k tv: Hello i have an xbox series s and Hisense Roku 43 Inch R43A7200UK Smart 4K HDR LED Freeview TV As far as i know the tv is 4k 60hz with hdmi 2.0 Can i do on xbox lower resolution for more refresh...
  5. Epson 3010e: Hisense 4K issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Hisense 4K issues: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Hisense 4K issues Have you set the TV's hdmi setting to 'enhanced', and connected the xbox to one of the 4k ports? ec94d9f5-1685-45d5-a4f5-b26ac4df6e32
  6. Epson 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Epson 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD...: Epson (Televisions) 3010e: Xbox one s loses signal as soon as switched to 4k on a Hisense 50a6100uw UHD 4k TV. Hisense isnt the best quality tv they make the low budget sharp brand with sharp...
  7. Tuning xbox one s to Hisense smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tuning xbox one s to Hisense smart tv: Hi, I cant tune my xbox one s to my new Hisense 58M5000UW smart tv. Please help!!! Gail fe686ad2-b7fa-4a39-862b-548d83781694
  8. TV Setup Hisense 50H3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Setup Hisense 50H3: I want to TV setup my Hisense 50H3 LED to my Xbox One, so I can use my Xbox One media remote to control my TV. Hisense seems to be the list of TV brands but not the model 50H3. There's a long list...
  9. Hisense TV - Xbox One Live TV Setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hisense TV - Xbox One Live TV Setup: Hello , i just bought a brand new Hisense tv model LTDN65XT880 ,impossible to set a correct ir code to control the on/off fonction from my xbox one ! Did somebody sucess to set a Hisense TV whith...
  10. Hisense 50H8C won't support 4k on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hisense 50H8C won't support 4k on Xbox One S: I just purchased a Xbox One S today and hooked it up to my Hisense 50H8C 4K TV. The TV is currently working with a Windows 10 PC running at 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz no problem. Trying to enable 4K...