history channel

Discus and support history channel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why do i need a service provider to use history channel and other apps on the xbox? or how do i get around it? a2b42c7a-c6e4-4d46-b34d-20263756acb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HortyGorilla267, Jan 23, 2014.

1. history channel

why do i need a service provider to use history channel and other apps on the xbox? or how do i get around it?

:)

HortyGorilla267, Jan 23, 2014
  2. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    History Channel app?

Just wondering if anyone knows if The History Channel app will ever come to Xbox One or One X? I really hope it does.

Take care,

eryoung, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

Vikings was also on the history channel

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 23, 2014
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

Vikings was also on the history channel
  5. PhilMarck Win User

New WWII game?

pff... its obviously History Channel WW2 The Game
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

History Channel App not working?

Hey everyone!

We have received reports that this issue has been resolved. If you are continuing to run into issues launching the History Channel app, be sure to let us know. Thanks!
  7. SF9erfan4lifeML Win User

I am having the same issue, and when i sign in to chat with support it won't let me type my name into the boxes
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there JAJJR and SF9erfan4lifeML!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This issue has been passed along to the appropriate teams to investigate. We will be sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide. Thanks you for your patience!
Thema:

history channel

1. history channel - Similar Threads - history channel

2. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  3. Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....: Hello, I have been getting this error for quite a while. I cannot seem to get GFWL(Games for Windows Live) to work on my PC. Every time I log into GFWL, it is able to retrieve my username but not...
  4. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  5. Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history: I am logged in as the same player but I see all stats as zero. Do I have to do something to import my past history? I downloaded Majong too and there it did download my past points...
  6. status unknown then disappeared in my order history

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    status unknown then disappeared in my order history: I used the xbox live gold digital code with my new console and redeemed it. At first the order record was shown in my order history, but the status was unknown and I can't use it to play the...
  7. How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...: Under the Manage Games & Apps screen, and in the section for updates, I have several games that are listed that show updates available. How do I find out what each update includes? If I select...
  8. History Channel app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    History Channel app?: Just wondering if anyone knows if The History Channel app will ever come to Xbox One or One X? I really hope it does. Take care, 406ca9d0-04cc-4717-a433-0e8f0636ac11
  9. what happened to the history channel app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happened to the history channel app: ive been looking for the history channel app on my 360 and cant find it anywhere. when i came to microsoft to search for apps i see that its there in a listing but thats it, no information about...
  10. History Channel App not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    History Channel App not working?: Hello All, Every time I try to open the History Channel App it says...Sorry, the History Channel server isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to...