history channel

Discus and support history channel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why do i need a service provider to use history channel and other apps on the xbox? or how do i get around it? a2b42c7a-c6e4-4d46-b34d-20263756acb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HortyGorilla267, Jan 23, 2014.

1. history channel

why do i need a service provider to use history channel and other apps on the xbox? or how do i get around it?

:)

HortyGorilla267, Jan 23, 2014
  2. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    History Channel app?

Just wondering if anyone knows if The History Channel app will ever come to Xbox One or One X? I really hope it does.

Take care,

eryoung, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

Vikings was also on the history channel

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 23, 2014
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

Vikings was also on the history channel
  5. PhilMarck Win User

New WWII game?

pff... its obviously History Channel WW2 The Game
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

History Channel App not working?

Hey everyone!

We have received reports that this issue has been resolved. If you are continuing to run into issues launching the History Channel app, be sure to let us know. Thanks!
  7. SF9erfan4lifeML Win User

I am having the same issue, and when i sign in to chat with support it won't let me type my name into the boxes
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there JAJJR and SF9erfan4lifeML!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This issue has been passed along to the appropriate teams to investigate. We will be sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide. Thanks you for your patience!
Thema:

history channel

1. history channel - Similar Threads - history channel

2. Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues: My name is DaMontre Cleavland and I'm a longtime XBox Gamer. Last night I was wrongfully reported while playing Rainbow 6 Siege. The complete conversation was not reviewed to see I wasn't in the...
  3. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  4. Game purchase, charged twice not showing on purchase history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game purchase, charged twice not showing on purchase history: Hi, i tried to purchase minecraft for my daughter on Saturday 12th of september. She wanted the Minecraft Masters Collection £31.99, when i tried to but the game it said there was a netword error...
  5. Can discs pick up the save history from a previously downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can discs pick up the save history from a previously downloaded game: Just wondering, if I download a game from game pass, and then microsoft remove it so from game pass and i I have to buy it, if I buy a physical copy of the game and start playing that, will my...
  6. Enforcement history.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement history.: I recently got a communications ban but dont know what for. Everytime i go on something which is supposed to show me my enforcement history it just redirects me to the home page. I cant see the...
  7. Link to enforcement history not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link to enforcement history not working.: My account on which my son plays on was suspended with no explanation other than given a link to my enforcement history that doesn't work? I'm at a loss as to how to correct my son's actions when...
  8. History Channel app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    History Channel app?: Just wondering if anyone knows if The History Channel app will ever come to Xbox One or One X? I really hope it does. Take care, 406ca9d0-04cc-4717-a433-0e8f0636ac11
  9. what happened to the history channel app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happened to the history channel app: ive been looking for the history channel app on my 360 and cant find it anywhere. when i came to microsoft to search for apps i see that its there in a listing but thats it, no information about...
  10. History Channel App not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    History Channel App not working?: Hello All, Every time I try to open the History Channel App it says...Sorry, the History Channel server isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to...