Hit clip creator

Discus and support Hit clip creator in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What are the requirements to become a hit clip creator and not only that is there a way to know if you're close to reaching it ? further more is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nfx, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Nfx
    Nfx Guest

Hit clip creator

What are the requirements to become a hit clip creator and not only that is there a way to know if you're close to reaching it ? further more is there any specific numbers we have to met to reach the hit clip creator mark? I upload clips daily and get
    more than 200+ likes every post do i have to get more?

:)

2. Nfx Win User

Hit clip creator

I upload all sorts of clips ranging from Fortnite moments to old games such as black ops 2 sniping. I get around 200+ likes every post with over 1 million + total views
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Hit clip creator

Sorry to ask, but what kind of clips do you do?
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Hit clip creator

5. PalmettoBling Win User

Hit clip creator

There can be a lot of factors that play into their decisions of selecting content creators. Consistency is a big part, having regular content will always be a good start. From there, it wouldn't necessarily be the number of likes and views, but sometimes
    it can be around engagement; meaning, what you're doing with your audience, and what you're doing to expand that audience.

So see what other avenues you might use for your content, think of how you can expand further from the engagement that you have, find ways to make your audience feel more involved.

Outside of that, I don't think there are forms or specific criteria to meet, but then again, I don't know the specifics of how they pick the clip creators.
  6. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Hit clip creator

As said this idea isn't best for the forums as the right team won't see it but the link commented by M3tal Daz3 Will help you
Thema:

Hit clip creator

1. Hit clip creator - Similar Threads - Hit clip creator

2. Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?: HI, I'm curious on what the requirements to get on the "Hit Clip Creator" or "VIP" tab are? My posts, for almost a whole month now have been getting 300-1000 likes, many shares and quite a bit of...
  3. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  4. /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingB0T [link] [comments]
  5. Hit clip creator on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator on xbox one: Does anyone know what a Hit clip creator is on xbox I am not a hit clip creator and I'm listed as if I am on the suggested friends section and I'm getting spammed with followers how do I stop this ?
  6. Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...

in XboX Insiders
    Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]
  7. Hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator: delete it .it is ruining the fun and so much more for many pepole . 20c88b0c-5c1d-41e0-8431-98acf4953396
  8. How to get my gametag off as a Hit clip creator.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get my gametag off as a Hit clip creator.: My gamer name has been listed as a Hit clip creator. I'm being on slaughted with thousands of requests for game friends. I'm not a hip clip creator. I don't' broadcast, play other people or go to...
  9. Xbox App Crashes when uploading a game clip once it hits 99%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Crashes when uploading a game clip once it hits 99%: So basically as the title says I can't upload captures I made on my PC because the app crashes once the upload hits 99%. A few weeks ago everything was working fine, I've uploaded clips before...
  10. How do i become an hit clip creator or uploaded for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i become an hit clip creator or uploaded for Xbox: This may seem like a dumb question but how can I become an uploader or clip creator for Xbox. I make many clips and I am also very active online. I share clips for support while commenting on the...