Hitman 2 Missing Upgrade Pack

Discus and support Hitman 2 Missing Upgrade Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Hitman 2 Isle of Sgail Pack and in the (german) Microsoft Store it was mentioned that I could uprade for less money to the full version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leopoldvon Wietersheim, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Hitman 2 Missing Upgrade Pack

I bought the Hitman 2 Isle of Sgail Pack and in the (german) Microsoft Store it was mentioned that I could uprade for less money to the full version of the game. But now I cannot find the Upgrade pack in the store and its also not mentioned in the in game
    store. What can I do ?

:)

Leopoldvon Wietersheim, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Leopoldvon Wietershe Win User

Checked it out but i can only purchase the GOTY legacy pack or the DLCs / very old games. I also tried to play one of the main game missions so that i would maybe be redirected to the store but it only showed me the Gold Edition, also without any Discount.
    Maybe the Upgrade is not available anymore for any strange reasons but that would be very missleading with the Isle pack, saying that its the Newcomer pack and that players could upgrade for less
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I thought the upgrade purchase was in the game, and it would take you to the store listing, but that it wasn't in the store outright (to avoid users purchasing the upgrade instead of the full title). I could be wrong, but check in the game for the option
    and it should go to the store listing. Let us know if you can't find it in there, and we'll see what else we can find.
  4. Leopoldvon Wietershe Win User

They should really not advertise smt that they dont offer and i dont want to pay the full 70€
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Hitman goty unavailable

Hello

The following information is from the Hitman Legacy Pack FAQ:

• Ensure that you have the HITMAN ‘base game’ installed and downloaded the latest game update for HITMAN, released on November 8th 2018.
    • Ensure that you have the free “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” registered to your account. (You only need to ‘get’ this item, not have it downloaded or installed.)
      • For clarity on the above step, simply installing all of the H2 content doesn’t necessarily meet this requirement. Even if you can see that “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” is installed on your console, you still need to ALSO search the store for “HITMAN
        2 – Starter Pack
        ” and ‘get’ it.
    • Launch HITMAN and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
    • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.
  6. FriendedMite1 Win User

Hitman (the complete 1st season) and Earth Defense Force 2025 are now available through the Games with Gold program.

For everyone who is going to play Hitman. With HITMAN: the complete first season you are able to redeem the HITMAN Legacy pack for free in the game. With this pack you are able to play the remastered version of all the maps from the first season in HITMAN
    2!
Thema:

1. Hitman 2 Missing Upgrade Pack - Similar Threads - Hitman Missing Upgrade

2. Hitman 2 full game on disk problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 full game on disk problems: Hi there, As the title tells, I have an issue with Hitman 2 Xbox One Disk game. I have bought the game disk, installed it on my xbox one and everything was available (missions, sides missions,...
  3. HITMAN 2 EXPANSION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 EXPANSION: So I own hitman 2 on xbox1x and have all content with it; however upon opening the game the already downloaded content isnt available to play on; further telling me to purchase the expansion...
  4. Hitman: episodes downloaded don’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: episodes downloaded don’t start: Episodes all downloaded. Can see them on my xbox. When I go on the xbox store it’s written downloaded. But when I start the game it ask me to download them. Strangest thing is the game show a...
  5. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  6. HITMAN 2 CAMPAIGN MAPS HAVE GONE FROM MY GAME AND MY MANAGE GAMES AND APPS SECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 CAMPAIGN MAPS HAVE GONE FROM MY GAME AND MY MANAGE GAMES AND APPS SECTION: I went to play HITMAN 2 for the first time in a while and I seen there was a new expansion pass available so I bought it and downloaded it. That all worked fine. I then went and played the new...
  7. Hitman episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman episodes: in September of last year Hitman season 1 was put on Xbox live gold i got it, but i went to download it today and even though i got all the episodes through gold, they don't show up on my Xbox,...
  8. Hitman 2 “Get Access” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 “Get Access” issue: Ive been playing Hitman 2 again recently, I have the Legacy Pack and the Expansion Pass. But recently I get the Get Access on all Hitman 2 missions except the first one. I checked my Hitman 2 game...
  9. Hitman 2 cannot access additional missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 cannot access additional missions: Looking for some help, I purchased Hitman 2 digital version a while ago; along with a number of the additional missions. I logged in and now it says that I do not have access to those missions any...
  10. missing hitman add ons

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing hitman add ons: Hi guys.. i have been referred here by a MS chat support operator.. first off my problem relates to a different xbox live account, but if i use that account to sign in here all i see is 404...